Used my grill for the first time! (merged)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks peeps!

The marinade was 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar, 1/2 cup olive oil, basil, thyme and whole grain mustard. It really did taste amazing.

I would love to have a charcoal grill but I had to be real... I'm a college student so I'm not going to have time to light the charcoal and clean it all the time if my sole goal is to cook a hamburger really quick lol

Grilling is the one area of cooking I can do so i am oping to get good at this and then spread my talents around lol!

MattofBostone said:
Thanks peeps!

The marinade was 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar, 1/2 cup olive oil, basil, thyme and whole grain mustard. It really did taste amazing.

I would love to have a charcoal grill but I had to be real... I'm a college student so I'm not going to have time to light the charcoal and clean it all the time if my sole goal is to cook a hamburger really quick lol

Grilling is the one area of cooking I can do so i am oping to get good at this and then spread my talents around lol!
Your doing good Matt, Keep up the good job, there are so many things you can grill !

You say that now, but once you're hooked you'll be singing a different tune! I, too, am a full-time college student, and I began with a small propane BBQ. Now I own a weber smokey mountain cooker and a weber charcoal grill, as well. I use the charcoal grill the most often, as it really requires little foresight (30 mins) and tastes the best. The key is to use a chimney starter. You simply roll up a couple sheets of newspaper, stick it in the bottom, fill the chimney with your desired amount of charcoal, light the paper and watch it go. The gas grill is certainly more convenient, and it gets used when time is of the essence. Keep on Grillin'!

We've all been had....

He's a pro. No one can buy a first time grill and ace a steak like that. And you thought we just fell of the turnip truck, Matt. #$%& college kids. :-p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom