What should I grill this Sat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheFanatic

Washing Up
I'm thinking maybe a meatloaf. My dad has done one on the grill and he thought it was great. It was the first time he ever made meatloaf in his life. Me, I make a mean meatloaf in the kitchen. Yeah, TheFanatic gots some chops inside as well.

Any other ideas? Meatloaf just seems like comfort food to me. But I'm open to suggestions....

I'm plannning on grilling one of those roast sized ribeyes I have this Saturday/tomorrow. I better take it out of the freezer now. Thanks for reminding me.

I don't know about you fanatic, but as soon as I can clear the snow from the deck, I'm making a couple of those "fattys"!!

I can't stop thinking about em' !!

I picked up four rolls of sausage at the store yesterday myself, SK.
Not sure when I'll fire up the Q again though.

I don't know about you fanatic, but as soon as I can clear the snow from the deck, I'm making a couple of those "fattys"!!

I can't stop thinking about em' !!

Well along with whatever I make this Sat, I'm thinking of trying one of the thin fatties and some of that Holloumi cheese that can be grilled which browns the cheese instead of melting it. But those, if I do them, will just be experimentation items...

That must be an inside joke....:ermm:

It was from a thread that was closed yesterday and then deleted at some point between then and now. I tried to find it in the other forum but couldn't....Sorry.

I think if I try to explain it this thread will suffer a similar fate after the critics come to nitpick...

Yeah, why''d they take it down?
They could have at least left your pics up.....

Actually, Fan, I think I'm going to try and duplicate the ribs I made a week ago (or whenever it was). Maybe the steak on Sunday instead.

meat loaf is great when cooked at 225 for a couple hours ..

i am thinking this weekend is going to be pork tenderloins ..

I just read the paper and Hormel babybacks are on sale for 3.99 this week, so I'm going to do two racks, one for me and one for my neighbors that I'm friends with.
This should be interesting, because two racks side by side doesn't get quite as indirect as I'd like from my outside burners.
And I'm going to buy a few extra racks, too :^)

Back
Top Bottom