3 Layer Chocolate Oreo Pie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Who are you responding to? And may I ask "Why would you want a sarcastic response directed to you?" :angel:

I was referring to the comment that bananas and chocolate is just wrong. I love sarcasm. If that comment was sarcasm, the true meaning would be that it's wrong to make such a wonderful combination. Much like saying it should be illegal to make such a delicious pie. That, too, is sarcasm.

Last edited:
When I say scratch, I mean scratch. I buy organic when it is available, and I choose my meats with a lot of care. All my veggies and fruit are fresh. Not frozen or canned. It has made a big difference in my body to where I am no longer on medication for my diabetes. :angel:

My point is, all food is made up of chemicals. To say, "I don't eat chemicals" shows a misunderstanding of what food is and how the body uses it. Sodium chloride (table salt) is a chemical. Citric acid (citrus juice) is a chemical. When people eat something, digestion breaks it down into the basic chemicals it's made up of, which the body absorbs or eliminates.

I love this quote from a former member of the forum, whom I miss for his humor and scientific expertise:
I’m thinking for lunch I’m going to have a bowl of lactuca sativa with solanum lycopersicum, and strips of meleagris ocellata prepared in an aqueous sodium chloride solution prior to the initiation of a conductive thermal energy transfer. All of which will be topped with piper nigrum, sodium chloride, and an emulsification of impure dilute acetic acid and lipids.

Uh.....salad with lettuce, tomato, grilled turkey, salt, pepper and a vinaigrette!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom