Best Pumpkin Pie in Southern California

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Loveydovey

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone,

I'll be attempting to make Turkey again this Thanksgiving so I wanna give myself a break and buy a pumpkin pie.

Would anyone happen to have any recommendations for where to get really quality pumpkin pie in the Southern California region? I've tried places like Cocos and Marie Calendars. They were fine but nothing particularily special.

Thanks a lot!

We have a local restaurant, just a mom & pop kind of place, that makes great pie, and I have ordered whole pies from them. You might check around for that possibility. You might also check with a bakery.

We have a local restaurant, just a mom & pop kind of place, that makes great pie, and I have ordered whole pies from them. You might check around for that possibility. You might also check with a bakery.

That will probably be your best bet. You could also ask to sample the pies when you go. Most places sell it by the slice but that will probably be where you're going to get the best tasting pie. Though sometimes the grocery stores can made some good ones!! Good luck!

another suggestion is that you could make your pie either today or tomorrow that way you don't have to worry about it on the big day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom