Breville's Personal Pie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd also like to get a bread maker. Mom bought one for us for Christmas and we used it almost every day.

I really miss that herb bread. Talk about perfuming your house!

Does anyone have a suggestion for a new, low priced 1# loaf size that will also make pizza dough?

Last edited:
I'm still being decided and undecided about the Breville.:wacko:

Don't get it!.. Buy the espresso maker.

This thing has been so much fun. I can't keep up with the demand. It's defeating my original purpose for getting it in the first place. I have yet to make and freeze anything. My legs are going to fall off.

Made Cream Puffs, Brownies, and Chicken pot pies in a creamy tarragon sauce today. The first batch is gone already. If anyone in my house touches those puffs before I get a picture, they will die!

Seriously, if you want to have ANY peace don't buy it!. :wacko:

Munky.

Don't get it!.. Buy the espresso maker.

This thing has been so much fun. I can't keep up with the demand. It's defeating my original purpose for getting it in the first place. I have yet to make and freeze anything. My legs are going to fall off.

Made Cream Puffs, Brownies, and Chicken pot pies in a creamy tarragon sauce today. The first batch is gone already. If anyone in my house touches those puffs before I get a picture, they will die!

Seriously, if you want to have ANY peace don't buy it!. :wacko:

Munky.

I'm glad the family is enjoying it!:LOL:

LOL! Shrek is being coy about a Christmas present, so I dare not buy anything right now. He did tell me today that it was backordered, so I won't be getting it on time...like I care!!! :ROFLMAO:

I'm glad the family is enjoying it!:LOL:

LOL! Shrek is being coy about a Christmas present, so I dare not buy anything right now. He did tell me today that it was backordered, so I won't be getting it on time...like I care!!! :ROFLMAO:

HA! HA! Backordered, that's funny:LOL: I know what your gettingggg...:innocent:

Williams and Sonoma are probably wondering what's going on in the sales of these lately. Good for them and you though. It's been fun experimenting with it. And see the home works been done for you already.

Chicken pot pies. Tops were brushed with melted butter. Nice touch for the butter recipe. Not done making them yet.:ohmy:
img_948999_0_146b620460ee2fbd9cf6c715e64f3fbf.jpg

Cream puffs. Average size recipe will make 8 in the pie maker.

img_948999_1_6fc567d51a11c14ce832c8f2da6673df.jpg

HA! HA! Backordered, that's funny:LOL: I know what your gettingggg...:innocent:

Williams and Sonoma are probably wondering what's going on in the sales of these lately. Good for them and you though. It's been fun experimenting with it. And see the home works been done for you already.

Chicken pot pies. Tops were brushed with melted butter. Nice touch for the butter recipe. Not done making them yet.:ohmy:

Cream puffs. Average size recipe will make 8 in the pie maker.

They look wonderful!!!!!!:)

I give up! Surrender! Now it's time I take away that Breville.

Made 2 extra batches of chicken pies. This is after the marathon.. Had them cooling on the racks. I was tired, went to bed early. But before I did. I had asked that they be wrapped and refrigerated. They told me " No problem!"
Should have known by their quick response, NOT to trust them.

Got up this morning to find those pies are gone!! :ohmy:

The dogs didn't eat the pies. Trace crusts were left behind. Hmm... :LOL:

I give up! Surrender! Now it's time I take away that Breville.

Made 2 extra batches of chicken pies. This is after the marathon.. Had them cooling on the racks. I was tired, went to bed early. But before I did. I had asked that they be wrapped and refrigerated. They told me " No problem!"
Should have known by their quick response, NOT to trust them.

Got up this morning to find those pies are gone!! :ohmy:

The dogs didn't eat the pies. Trace crusts were left behind. Hmm... :LOL:

The newness has to wear off sometime:LOL:

Aw, Mooom...not pies, again!:ROFLMAO:

Playing with my pie maker again:angel:
We've so much Prime Rib left over this morning I thought I'd make up a few new recipes for it. I've got the gravy simmering now for part 2.. Using thin sliced Prime Rib, add it to the gravy and make pies with that for dinner tonight.
For now. You guys will have to settle for some puddin'.

Hubby told me it can't be done it that.. Oh really now...:LOL:
I like hearing things like that. Makes me more determined to get the job done.. Here it is..

Prime Rib & Yorkshire Pudding Breville Personal Pie

Yorkshire Pudding
2eggs
1 Cup of milk
1/2 Teaspoon of salt
1 Cup of flour
Makes 2 Cups

In a medium sized bowl. Beat in the eggs until they are foamy. Beat the milk and salt, gradually beat in the flour. Until the batter is smooth.
Cover and leave at room temperature.

Take the left over Prime Rib fat scraps, and some thinly sliced meat pieces.
Chop it all into small pieces.
Fry in a cast iron skillet until they are crispy. Add a pinch of Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper.

Preheat the Breville Personal Pie Maker 20 minutes.

Add 1 1/2 Tablespoons of the mix to each cup. Cover the bottom as much as possible.

Pour a 1/4 cup of the pudding batter over the mix.

Cook about 25-30 minutes. Until the toothpick test comes out clean.The bottoms and sides will be crispy. The insides are moist and tender.

Remove them from the Breville. Place them on a rack.
Serve warm. Serves 8

These were so big and fluffy when they came out. Left to get the camera, this is what they look like now..:ohmy:

img_951590_0_8f2a7cbfbcb3c4cae3bd9d1cbc8f3931.jpg

Playing with my pie maker again:angel:
We've so much Prime Rib left over this morning I thought I'd make up a few new recipes for it. I've got the gravy simmering now for part 2.. Using thin sliced Prime Rib, add it to the gravy and make pies with that for dinner tonight.
For now. You guys will have to settle for some puddin'.

Hubby told me it can't be done it that.. Oh really now...:LOL:
I like hearing things like that. Makes me more determined to get the job done.. Here it is..

Prime Rib & Yorkshire Pudding Breville Personal Pie

Yorkshire Pudding
2eggs
1 Cup of milk
1/2 Teaspoon of salt
1 Cup of flour
Makes 2 Cups

In a medium sized bowl. Beat in the eggs until they are foamy. Beat the milk and salt, gradually beat in the flour. Until the batter is smooth.
Cover and leave at room temperature.

Take the left over Prime Rib fat scraps, and some thinly sliced meat pieces.
Chop it all into small pieces.
Fry in a cast iron skillet until they are crispy. Add a pinch of Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper.

Preheat the Breville Personal Pie Maker 20 minutes.

Add 1 1/2 Tablespoons of the mix to each cup. Cover the bottom as much as possible.

Pour a 1/4 cup of the pudding batter over the mix.

Cook about 25-30 minutes. Until the toothpick test comes out clean.The bottoms and sides will be crispy. The insides are moist and tender.

Remove them from the Breville. Place them on a rack.
Serve warm. Serves 8

These were so big and fluffy when they came out. Left to get the camera, this is what they look like now..:ohmy:

They look divine...I think I'm going to swipe the credit card...:angel:

I don't believe it, I finally convinced Shrek and they are no longer available at Williams-Sonoma and I can't find them anywhere else. I'm going to go sit and pout now.

I don't believe it, I finally convinced Shrek and they are no longer available at Williams-Sonoma and I can't find them anywhere else. I'm going to go sit and pout now.

<------ Bangs head on keyboard!! :angry:
That's just so unfair!!.. Cruel even.. I'll check around and see what I can find. They can't be the only supplier. Maybe direct from the manufacturer might have it.

Munky.

<------ Bangs head on keyboard!! :angry:
That's just so unfair!!.. Cruel even.. I'll check around and see what I can find. They can't be the only supplier. Maybe direct from the manufacturer might have it.

Munky.

Shrek just e-mailed Breville. I left a message at W-S asking if they were going to carry them again. If not, I guess I'll be buying a stck of tart pans...:LOL:

Shrek just e-mailed Breville. I left a message at W-S asking if they were going to carry them again. If not, I guess I'll be buying a stck of tart pans...:LOL:

Shrek called W-S...they have 2400 of them on backorder and haven't been able to get a response from Breville about them. That's why they are no longer offering them.

Update: William-Sonoma will hace the Breville Personal Pie again in April. I am on the list for receiving it!

LOL! Give him a tiny one before I get the large one out. I'm in pot pie mode.

You guys are driving me crazy. I love pot pies. I always used to love to get cheap Banquet pot pies, or at least I did until they stopped making them with the aluminum pans.

No matter how I prepare them, I always have some soggy crust.:mad:

You guys are driving me crazy. I love pot pies. I always used to love to get cheap Banquet pot pies, or at least I did until they stopped making them with the aluminum pans.

No matter how I prepare them, I always have some soggy crust.:mad:

I got the Stouffer's the other day...just lazy and they were really good out of the microwave...nice, flaky crust from the microwave. I did have to cook it another two minutes.

Back
Top Bottom