Breville's Personal Pie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well finally!!!... Thought you'd never get here. :LOL:
We will miss your stalking ways. :ROFLMAO:

Kind of funny people would invite me to join clubs, certain churches. I refused them all. Figured that if they wanted me in it, they weren't all that. Now look at me. First chance I got I joined a Pie Cult. :D

Ready to cut your trip short?
Did you see Bola's Pork Pie post? Ohhhh my. Going to have to try that one.

Munky.

If the US didn't require I export the Volvo 72 hours before bringing it home, I'd be on my way--as tempting as it is, I don't want to leave the Volvo behind...but I'm already thinking about the first ones I'm going to make...something savory...

hi guys I have'nt been around latly busy with work but the other day I make a egg pie using thin slices of potatoes i use the peeler slice a red potatoe in thin slices and lined the cups let it cook for a few min than mixed 3 eggs scambled s&p some shredded swiss cheese i put the cheese in the cups than poured the eggs on top add more cheese it was very good i think I need to try it with hash brown potatoes the next time

hi guys I have'nt been around latly busy with work but the other day I make a egg pie using thin slices of potatoes i use the peeler slice a red potatoe in thin slices and lined the cups let it cook for a few min than mixed 3 eggs scambled s&p some shredded swiss cheese i put the cheese in the cups than poured the eggs on top add more cheese it was very good i think I need to try it with hash brown potatoes the next time

Oh that sounds good!

Jost4boys, I am sorry that I haven't been around for awhile. I will post the bacon pie crust recipe as soon as I get it. I cannot believe that she hasn't sent it yet. I will get on her about it!

Oh...and I have been making pies. We had some sloppy Joe pies with cheddar cheese the other night. What a hit! My Hubby still likes the lemon pies the best of all. He likes to take them for lunch. Too bad we don't all live closer-we could have a pie party! I have visions of several pie ovens lined up on the counter pumping out all sorts of different kinds of sweet and savory pies! :D

Well congradulations CWS. It is about time. But who am I to be talking. I have had mine for a couple of weeks and have yet to make anything. :(

Sounds good! I use a "Norwegian" cheese plane to make really thin slices when I don't want to drag the mandeline (sp) out. It works great for cukes and potatoes.

You guys have been busy. I'm worn out just reading what you all have been up to.

Haven't been abusing my pie maker lately. I think it's been missing me. Until I can find Soy flour to modify my recipes, I've been refraining from making anything that has to do with pastry. Hubby and my oldest are on diets. So it's been hard trying to keep everybody happy. 2 vs 2... I want a chicken pot pie, like yesterday already! But noooo.. It would be a down right cruel thing to do right now.

Munky.

You guys have been busy. I'm worn out just reading what you all have been up to.

Haven't been abusing my pie maker lately. I think it's been missing me. Until I can find Soy flour to modify my recipes, I've been refraining from making anything that has to do with pastry. Hubby and my oldest are on diets. So it's been hard trying to keep everybody happy. 2 vs 2... I want a chicken pot pie, like yesterday already! But noooo.. It would be a down right cruel thing to do right now.

Munky.

Try a health store. :)

Try a health store. :)

If we had one of them here I would. We live in a very small town. One stop light. They call that light progress around here :ermm:

I'm just going to have to find a reputable baking supplier online, and hope for the best that the products aren't old.

Excuse me, while I sit it the corner rocking myself through the withdrawl symptoms. :LOL:

Munky.

If we had one of them here I would. We live in a very small town. One stop light. They call that light progress around here :ermm:

I'm just going to have to find a reputable baking supplier online, and hope for the best that the products aren't old.

Excuse me, while I sit it the corner rocking myself through the withdrawl symptoms. :LOL:

Munky.

Here you are Munky! I know that Walmart and most Grocery stores carry these brands.

Search results

Soy Flour

Munky.

I Googled soy flour and there is a bunch of places. Even Walmart's. I never new there was such a thing as soy flour. :chef:

I am off of work for 3 days in a row! I am goting to try pulled prk pies and shelless egg and apsearagus pies there was a sale on .88 lb !! they are real thin but they were good I think that will be breakfast in the morniing maybe I will add provalone cheese or swiss not sure I have to sleep on it mmmmm what to do?

I am off of work for 3 days in a row! I am goting to try pulled prk pies and shelless egg and apsearagus pies there was a sale on .88 lb !! they are real thin but they were good I think that will be breakfast in the morniing maybe I will add provalone cheese or swiss not sure I have to sleep on it mmmmm what to do?

Glad you have a few days off to contemplate and play around with your pie maker. Doing nothing is good to.. I'm just sayin' :LOL:

If you do decide on your pulled pork pies let us know how it worked out. I need step by step instructions. Kind of like the paint by numbers..

Have fun.

Munky.

Did not do the pull pork pies yet but I bought a all ready seasoned pork but from walmat i think it is hormel it was in the fresh meat area I cooked in slowcooker for 8 hours on low pull the meat with two forks and i add a small amount of bbq sauce in the mixture I did not add anywater it made its own juices. with the left over I was going to use either pie crust or cresant rolls dough I am not sure and I was thinking either put some cheese in sidelike in the midle of the meat so when you bite into it the gooey factor was there.

Did not do the pull pork pies yet but I bought a all ready seasoned pork but from walmat i think it is hormel it was in the fresh meat area I cooked in slowcooker for 8 hours on low pull the meat with two forks and i add a small amount of bbq sauce in the mixture I did not add anywater it made its own juices. with the left over I was going to use either pie crust or cresant rolls dough I am not sure and I was thinking either put some cheese in sidelike in the midle of the meat so when you bite into it the gooey factor was there.

That sounds really good. I'd personally go with using the croissants. When you roll it out. Place a slice of cheese on first, then a dollop of the meat mixture. Roll it up. Tuck the ends and cook.

That's it! I'm calling the butcher and ordering a Pork Butt.. This Pie Party's getting getting risky. :ROFLMAO:

Munky.

Back
Top Bottom