Breville's Personal Pie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Our Piemaker should be here on Monday. Kades, I suggest ordering directly from the store in San Francisco, because the Online store has a huge backlog of orders. You can get it in about a week instead of a couple of months.

Our Piemaker should be here on Monday. Kades, I suggest ordering directly from the store in San Francisco, because the Online store has a huge backlog of orders. You can get it in about a week instead of a couple of months.
I did order from the SF store May 25 is the ship date. I can't wait.
kades

Still resisting this purchase. I would like to try one out but I don't think it would ever see regular use.

That's to bad, we were hoping to get the group bigger:LOL: J/K I understand being hesitant, I'm sure you know how and what you would do with it. I've never given in to most of the gems out there but this time I decided to pamper myself and get something to play with. With the 4 kids well lets say I'm looking forward to this.
kades

I really can't say I've been good. ;)p I ordered two more De Buyer pans today.

I have $400 to play with...decisions, decisions!

Anyhoo...Shrek has plans for the Piemaker, we were out shopping for ingredients today, he wanted to know if I was SURE we had Curry Powder...it's a matter of which one he would like to use, not if there is any...:ROFLMAO:

On the way home, I had a thought for a pie...shortbread single-crust, raspberry jam and Dark chocolate almond butter spread on top. A Linzer Torte Personal Pie...:angel:

How does that sound?

I have $400 to play with...decisions, decisions!

Anyhoo...Shrek has plans for the Piemaker, we were out shopping for ingredients today, he wanted to know if I was SURE we had Curry Powder...it's a matter of which one he would like to use, not if there is any...:ROFLMAO:

On the way home, I had a thought for a pie...shortbread single-crust, raspberry jam and Dark chocolate almond butter spread on top. A Linzer Torte Personal Pie...:angel:

How does that sound?
It sounds fantastic. I'd love to give it a try.
kades

I got some strawberry rhubarb jam, too...big chunks of fruit...looks like it would make a good pie filling. And a jar of Jalapeno jam...

I got some strawberry rhubarb jam, too...big chunks of fruit...looks like it would make a good pie filling. And a jar of Jalapeno jam...
YUUUUUUm I'll have 2 of those;) Wonder what I can do with that jar of fig spread I have?
kades

You're picked....
kades;)

Crescent rolls, unbaked...spread with the fig spread, roll up and bake. Drizzle with a glaze made with milk and powdered sugar.

I've also done a spread of figs on a baked egg custard after it has cooled.

Crescent rolls, unbaked...spread with the fig spread, roll up and bake. Drizzle with a glaze made with milk and powdered sugar.

I've also done a spread of figs on a baked egg custard after it has cooled.
Sounds yummy.Here I come store:)
kades

the more i come back here to peek at recipes, the more this feels like a support group! i recently made some mini calzones using pre-made pizza dough, jarred pizza sauce, ricotta cheese and mozz. they were little pieces of heaven! i also can't resist the occasional grilled cheese sandwich, or toasted PB&J in this pie maker.... mmm, i may go home and make mini pies for dinner!

Shrek is out on the curb now with a plate of cookies for the UPS driver. It should be here around 4 pm.

It's here, it's shiny and Shrek hasn't let me look at it, yet. He's reading the book and giving me the highlights. I have him stocked with pie crust, puff pastry and hamburger, sausage, etc. I suppose when I get home tomorrow there will be pies all over.

I'm glad he's found a hobby that doesn't include buying guitars...he has one of those showing up on Wednesday:wacko:

Back
Top Bottom