Breville's Personal Pie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello My Name is Robin,
I do not have the breville pie make but I did get one from kohls the bella one it's just like the breville one. I had kohls cash so I was wondering around trying to find something to buy with it I got soda stream soda syurp and Oh i found a red balla pie maker it was calling my name robin buy me buy me! so I got it it did not real cost me anything because it was free cash rewards from khols good buy so today I was surfing the web and I came across the thread I have been enjoy reading from the very first page
I only made a few items with it I made apple pies with splenda,and I found a sugar free already made at wal-mart they both were very good. I went to w.s. today and broke down and bought the mini pie book for pie makers I can wait till my nexy day off to make some pies with sloppy-joes and I want to try the chocolate pie
So I was hopeing I can join in the cult too

Robin

Hiya Robin! Welcome aboard :)

Glad you found us. I don't have the Mini pie book.. Let us know how it is when you get the chance.

Munky.

This is almost like passive peer pressure (is that a real thing or just something I made up in my head?). I had no interest in another appliance, especially one so specific to one job, but now I am finding myself seeking them out in stores. I doubt that I would plunk down the cash for the breville, but there are many others out there calling my name.....

You hear them knocking. Calling your name Baaaake Cheffff. No pressure here. :angel:

Oh, did I mention we have an AP for Pie, available now?
Got Milk to.. Just sayin'... :ROFLMAO:

Munky.

Really, you all should work for the company and make some profit. My bento box hasn't even arrived and all can think about is this darn pie maker.

Really, you all should work for the company and make some profit. My bento box hasn't even arrived and all can think about is this darn pie maker.
I am resisting the Bento box (I work from home, I leave the farm once a week for more than a few hours...why would I need a Bento box), but the Breville...definitely on my list, as is a pasta machine (figure a decent one will be about the same as the attachments for the stand mixer). Only concern is weight gain from the crusts...

I am resisting the Bento box (I work from home, I leave the farm once a week for more than a few hours...why would I need a Bento box), but the Breville...definitely on my list, as is a pasta machine (figure a decent one will be about the same as the attachments for the stand mixer). Only concern is weight gain from the crusts...

I did end up cancelling one of the bentos I ordered, it wasn't in stock and I didn't really need it. (Still have the basic one on the way though!)

I also want the pie maker but still trying to decide if it's something I will use for a month and then store away...... and I definitely don't need a pasta maker, I had one and I fail..... :huh:

I KNEW it...and, is the Mothership parked in your driveway?

401423_349465998416193_205344452828349_1308906_1504100483_n.jpg

Using the egg roll wrappers results in the top crust being kind of crisp, but good and the bottom crust is very simillar to a regular pie crust.

You can also buy pie crusts at the store. At my store, they're about $2.30 for two 9" squares of pie crust. Each one has enough dough to make two pies, so two of the squares that come in each box will make four pies.

The egg roll wrappers are much less cost per/pie. I think a package of them has 30 wrappers and costs about $2. Enough for 15 pies.

The 9" pie crusts cost about 60 cents per pie and the egg roll wrappers cost about 15 cents per/pie.

Unless you make your own pie crusts from scratch. Anyone know the costs for that?

I will let every know about the book after a wipe the drool of form me and my co-workers they were looking at the book whlie we worked planning on making some and bringing them in this weekend I wnt to ws and i did pickup a recipe card for egg pies it was the pie shell some cheese of your choice and crack a egg in the shell not scrambled bake for 10 mins till done than sprilke will chive or green onions sounds good I might have to try in the morning oh yes the was bacon peices in the pie shell dough too I the the recipe is in the catalog too
Robin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom