Breville's Personal Pie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Addie said:
Alas, you are so right. Will have Son #1 take me to BB&B to purchase one next week. :yum::yum:

You go girl!!! I am so proud! You won't be sorry. I had little breakfast pies this morning. Crescent roll crust with eggs inside. Yum.

You go girl!!! I am so proud! You won't be sorry. I had little breakfast pies this morning. Crescent roll crust with eggs inside. Yum.
Chopper,
do you have the cook book formthe pie maker? I just love mine it gives me so many ideas.
kades

kadesma said:
Chopper,
do you have the cook book formthe pie maker? I just love mine it gives me so many ideas.
kades

Just the one that came with it. I should research and find out if there are more books out there.

You already have all the cookbooks you need...the only thing in is the timing and don't fill the pies with more than 1/4 cup of filling. The choices in crust and filling are limited only by your imagination.

Less time is needed with pre-cooked ingredients, just long enough to heat through and brown up the crust.

Sure...
I cooked up some minute steaks and chopped up the meat, then I put cut up red and yellow bell peppers and red onion in the pan the meat was in and cooked until just tender. Next I cut out the circles for the top and bottom crusts out of sandwich bread and buttered the outside of each piece.
In each pie I piled in meat, peppers, onion, and mozzarella cheese. They cooked about seven minutes I think. You could use whatever you have on hand. I am sure you could use any bell peppers, and some would say you should use cheese wiz or some other kind of cheese, but like I said I used what I had in the house.

Oh YUMMY will save this recipe for sure and try!! Thanks for posting! :yum:

Question for you all, I want to make chicken pot pies, I have chicken gravy not broth, if I mix all my ingredients, chicken, veggies, gravy together first in bowl after cooked thru, will the gravy be too heavy? I would be using pie crust so a lil thicker or my crisco crust I make.

Question for you all, I want to make chicken pot pies, I have chicken gravy not broth, if I mix all my ingredients, chicken, veggies, gravy together first in bowl after cooked thru, will the gravy be too heavy? I would be using pie crust so a lil thicker or my crisco crust I make.

Your gravy should work fine. Make sure its nice and thick. You don't want anything "runny" in your pie. I use cornstarch to thicken my gravy that goes into my pies.

Chicken Pot Pies

Ok I made the chicken pot pies, they came out great. I used chicken breasts that was baked last nite for dinner, cut them into small cubes, added 2 cans mixed veggies which had carrots, potatoes, celery, peas, green beans & corn, then added 2 cans chicken gravy and heated up on stove together. Let cool down and used refrigerated pie crust and made 18 pies. It past the guys test, I have plenty to freeze for ME lol.

img_1098954_0_0294268ce000b512d39bfda468a37283.jpg

img_1098954_1_b2ca8f0a466f9adbaaf9e77677e3ed77.jpg

img_1098954_2_7d4306d2a1805d4fd79bc1548a835ad2.jpg

Now I REALLY want one of those for my birthday--but with a new computer needed, the van dieing (have a backup ready, but it is in CT so have to deal with the import fees) AND the compressor on the septic on the fritz, my mom's going to get pressured! Not a nice thing to do to someone with dementia...

Now I REALLY want one of those for my birthday--but with a new computer needed, the van dieing (have a backup ready, but it is in CT so have to deal with the import fees) AND the compressor on the septic on the fritz, my mom's going to get pressured! Not a nice thing to do to someone with dementia...

Sorry to hear all that you have going on. You need to hit the lottery along with me too lol. You can get a Bella for not alot, think $40. hubby got mine Christmas time on sale at Kohl's. I want the Bella donut maker now too lol.

Last edited:

I have two sheets of puff pastry in the freezer along with pie dough. I am all set to go!

Yea pie makers of the world!! :w00t2::w00t2:

All you need is the pie maker! I have egg roll wrappers and phyllo in the freezer...I'm guess I'm close to being ready too!

And I forgot I also have the eggroll skins. And there is plenty of food in the fridge and freezer I am thinking eggs and moratella for breakfast. Doctored can of beans with hot dogs for supper. Hamburg and gravy for lunch.

Oh dear. I have caught the fever. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom