Breville's Personal Pie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PrincessFiona60 said:
Do you like tuna casserole?

Sorry, tuna and tuna casserole are on my "I don't eat" list. I really can't take the smell. I must have had a bad childhood memory that I don't remember. ;)

Sorry, tuna and tuna casserole are on my "I don't eat" list. I really can't take the smell. I must have had a bad childhood memory that I don't remember. ;)

Okay, forgiven then.:LOL: I'm sometimes amazed I can eat fish at all and I can remember the bad experience.

All right then. I better dust off the rolling pin. I hope Wm Sonoma or Bed Bath Beyond has them in stock. Otherwise I will order from Amazon. Thanks for the tips. I think my first time will be chicken pot pies. Shouldn't knock tradition. Can hardly wait.

All right then. I better dust off the rolling pin. I hope Wm Sonoma or Bed Bath Beyond has them in stock. Otherwise I will order from Amazon. Thanks for the tips. I think my first time will be chicken pot pies. Shouldn't knock tradition. Can hardly wait.

It's a good $20 cheaper on Amazon right now...

Whiskadoodle, I am so happy for you! You won't be sorry! Welcome aboard. I have a place in my cupboard for the pie maker, but it seems to be out on the counter more often! ;)

Ta-Da. Went to Williams Sonoma today. They are on sale $79. plus I bought one of their over priced poker sticks so you don't burn your thumbs. I think a divining rod or an old sling shot would work just as good, but who am I to question Technology. Especially when they have Pie Makers in stock. Total price $99 and odd change after tax.

Gad-zooks. I seldom if ever have anything going on too much. I am late to go out tonight, Tomorrow friends are having a bbq picnic and Sunday is spoken for. I Will Open the Box Before Midnight tonight. I am excited to make something as soon as possible but I will not be hurried into it.

On another note, and in another thread, I bought 2+ pounds of Jarlsberg cheese today. I think quiches will be one of the early things I get to make.

O-Happy-Day.

Hmm person A or person B. ( twern't me said in unison) You sound like my dad when he got a new car. :ROFLMAO: Gads that box is Heavy. Like a KA mixer I'll be good and open it later tonight.

Since there are only 4 souls and two of those are cats and it wasn't me...has to be the Ogre...:rolleyes::LOL:

Mini Pie Night!

I finally got my pie maker! Tonight, we invited friends by to try it out. The menu was a chicken pie with a Thai peanut sauce and a Tuna Pot Pie. For dessert, we made cherry chocolate pies. (Basically, we tossed a square of Ghirardelli chocolate into each pie before closing it up.) I used a pre-rolled pie crust, but I can honestly say that I am stunned how easy this was....and delicious! It was extremely filling too.

Here are the pictures!

Attachments

• DSC_0467.jpg
    DSC_0467.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC_0468.jpg
    DSC_0468.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC_0469.jpg
    DSC_0469.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC_0471.jpg
    DSC_0471.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
I finally got my pie maker! Tonight, we invited friends by to try it out. The menu was a chicken pie with a Thai peanut sauce and Tuna Pot Pie. For dessert, we made cherry chocolate pies. (Basically, we tossed a square of Ghirardelli chocolate into each pie before closing it up.) I used a pre-rolled pie crust, but I can honestly say that I am stunned how easy this was....and delicious! It was extremely filling too.

Here are the pictures!

And he said I was crazy:LOL: Those look fantastic!

Chop suey veg and chicken in a pie...:pig:

Kathleen said:
I finally got my pie maker! Tonight, we invited friends by to try it out. The menu was a chicken pie with a Thai peanut sauce and Tuna Pot Pie. For dessert, we made cherry chocolate pies. (Basically, we tossed a square of Ghirardelli chocolate into each pie before closing it up.) I used a pre-rolled pie crust, but I can honestly say that I am stunned how easy this was....and delicious! It was extremely filling too.

Here are the pictures!

Gorgeous, Kathleen!

And he said I was crazy:LOL: Those look fantastic!

Chop suey veg and chicken in a pie...:pig:

Chopsuey veggies and chicken sounds great! Mmmm.

The pies were so good....and I am sooo full. Everyone ate way more than they should. Always a good sign! :yum:

Thanks for the compliments, PF and DL.

Last edited:
It's a good $20 cheaper on Amazon right now...

Kathleen got one on Amazon. It was a "factory" refurb and still had blueberry stuck to it. It went back.

Ta-Da. Went to Williams Sonoma today. They are on sale $79.

I think they are always "on sale". I am not sure who "suggests" the price but I suspect they work in the marketing department. :D

Kathleen picked her's up at WS too and got the stick and the book.

Kathleen got one on Amazon. It was a "factory" refurb and still had blueberry stuck to it. It went back.

I heard...don't get the cheap ones at Amazon, folks!...wish we had known about that to begin with.

Now I want some tuna pies...

Back
Top Bottom