"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Desserts, Sweets & Cookies & Candy > Pies & Pastries

Old 12-21-2004, 09:30 AM   #1
Senior Cook

Send a message via AIM to CookinBlondie Send a message via MSN to CookinBlondie Send a message via Yahoo to CookinBlondie
Chocolate Cream Pie

I make a lot of things for my dad to take to work with him, for department parties and such, and today he wants me to make him a chocolate cream pie. I already have the crust made, and the meringue part is super easy, i just don't have a recipe for the filling. Can anyone of you help me? The sooner the better. Thanks in advance!

CookinBlondie*

Old 12-21-2004, 10:34 AM   #2
Executive Chef

Oh wow, I don't have a recipe for this!

I think, though, that I remember my mother always used basic chocolate pudding for the filling. Just make sure you seal the pudding in by completely covering it with meringue.

Old 12-21-2004, 10:34 AM   #3
Senior Cook

Send a message via AIM to CookinBlondie Send a message via MSN to CookinBlondie Send a message via Yahoo to CookinBlondie
Okay, obviously, no one has any thing that can help me. So, I have another question: I have a recipe here for coconut creme pie, and I was wondering if there is a chocolate variation I could use.

CookinBlondie*

EDIT: SORRY! I STARTED THIS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE POSTED. I have a question for you...do you have to use the cook and serve kind of pudding?
Old 12-21-2004, 10:38 AM   #4
Master Chef

Send a message via MSN to crewsk
Check here too, there are lots & lots! :D
http://www.cooks.com/rec/search?q=chocolate+cream+pie

Tags
None