"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Desserts, Sweets & Cookies & Candy > Pies & Pastries
Old 03-27-2013, 02:46 AM   #11
Originally Posted by Kylie1969 View Post

Please correct my mistakes if I write something wrong... I have to learn English!!!
ragno nero cuocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:16 PM   #12
Chef Extraordinaire
There was nothing more that needed to be said

All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt
Kylie1969 is offline   Reply With Quote

chocolate, egg, pie, recipe, sugar

Hot chocolate pie with soft heart Hi all, third receipe for me! This is an easy dish to prepare, and you will be very satisfied to enjoy it! dark chocolate 70% (150gr) butter (80gr) flour (20gr) egg (2 whole + 1 yolk) icing sugar (90gr) vanillin cocoa powder (10gr) 1 Break into medium pieces the chocolate and put it into a small pot, and dissolve (melt???) it by "bain-marie" technique. To do this step, take a pot, fill it for an half with water and let it boils. Then put the pot with chocolate over the first one pot and dip it for an half into boiled water. 2 When chocolate will be totally dissolved, take the butter, break it into medium pieces and put it into the pot with chocolate, and let it dissolve. 3 Take a medium pot and put eggs, sugar and vanillin into it. Stir it with an electric whisk for 10 minutes: you have to obtain a frothy mix!!! 4 Add dissolved chocolate mix to eggs, continuing to stir. 5 Put cocoa powder and flour into eggs+choco mix, sift them by a strainer continuing to stir the mix with whisk. 6 Take 4 small aluminum molds, butter them and cover them with a little bit of cocoa powder. 7 Fill the molds for 3/4 with choco+egg mix. 8 Put it into preheated oven (180) and let cook it for exactly 14 min!!! 9 Remove molds from the oven and put them on a dish. 10 You can serve this pies with vanilla ice cream, fig jam, powdered sugar or honey! Let's enjoy it! This pie will result very soft in the heart... [IMG]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS15lsfA2elceii_-tHRloT0kdAMymMQs9TA6XUeQ4sClDsRcML[/IMG] PS: please correct my errors... PPS: how you call this??? Sweet cream??? [IMG]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREvW8ZmlQO_hKxx5Rdb9AHTW0YQYSdvd-p4WQ3blKmRWVX5IXB[/IMG] 3 stars 1 reviews