ISO chocolate filling for eclairs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dina

Executive Chef
I was thinking of making a ganache as well as whipping cream as filling for my eclairs. Would it be the best to use for this type of pastry?

you can fill it with anything.

You can make chocolate pastry cream

chocolate whipped cream

I personally would use ganache becuase becuase I cant get enough chocolate

Thanks girls. I ended up getting some Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate and whipping cream to whip it all up. I'll be making them this week so I'll make sure to take pics to show you all.

My friend is showing me how to make these tomorrow but she's using a homemade vanilla pudding/cream and fudge to fill the eclairs. How do you make instant fudge??? I need to make sure I have all ingredients before we begin our baking lessons.

Nutella whipped with some cream.
Everyone I've turned on to Nutella just loves it! My kids too. I taught the kids that although we eat peanut butter here, that in Europe, they have chocolate sandwiches. They think I'm a great mom. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Eau claires are one of my favorites, I like the contrast between the creamy vanilla filling, and a dark chocolate top. It would be interesting to to try one with a dark chocolate filling and a white chocolate top.

~Blissful, chocolate lover and nutella lover

We used Smuckers chocolate fudge and made our own vanilla creme. The combination is SO delicious! It was so much fun baking together today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom