ISO Easy no-bake cheesecake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LindaInTheRock

Assistant Cook
Many years ago we used to make a really simple cheesecake with graham cracker crust. I'm pretty sure the filling had only cream cheese, sour cream and sugar. Maybe vanilla. Topping was pie filling (cherry or blueberry). It didn't have eggs, whipped topping, cream, or powdered sugar. Not fancy but so simple and tasty. I would love to duplicate it, but can't seem to find the same thing on the web. Does anyone have it! THANKS!

A fairly straight forward approach, is to whip the ingredients you mentioned above:

Whip the cream cheese until lighted, and airy. Add powdered sugar(too much, it will become runny), extract, and whip again lightly, just to incorporate. have it as a pipeable consistency, and you can put on graham cracker fingers, and topped with sliced fruit for a faux Finger bite. . . you can pipe into store bought volovants, again top with fruit/filling, pipe on a spoon, top with fruit and butter toasted, crumbled graham cracker crumbs for a de-constructed "fruit" cheesecake bite(see below). . .

This pic below isn't too unlike a no bake cheesecake, because we were making 400 of em, the whipped cheese was stabilized with a couple of leaves of gelatin. This was the gelatin stabilized whipped Cream Cheese, sugar, vanilla, reduced champagne, on a crumb pase amd cognac macerated berry brunoise, piped into a 2 bite disposable. . .

7378021230_81d46c6d4b_b.jpg

When doing it on a larger scale, remember: The Colder, the better.

Last edited:
Many years ago we used to make a really simple cheesecake with graham cracker crust. I'm pretty sure the filling had only cream cheese, sour cream and sugar. Maybe vanilla. Topping was pie filling (cherry or blueberry). It didn't have eggs, whipped topping, cream, or powdered sugar. Not fancy but so simple and tasty. I would love to duplicate it, but can't seem to find the same thing on the web. Does anyone have it! THANKS!

1 graham cracker crumb pie crust -- prepared (regular size not large)
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 bar cream cheese -- (8 oz) (or neufchatel cheese)
1/3 cup lemon juice

In mixing bowl on medium high speed, cream the cream cheese until soft.

Add sweetened condensed milk and beat until smooth.

Add lemon juice and beat in until mixed well. Pour into crust and let chill in refrigerator about 2 hours or until set.

I make about a dozen different no-bake cheesecake recipes. Nothing with sour cream, though.

Back
Top Bottom