ISO TNT Strawberry Pie Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JMediger

Head Chef
Hello All,
I'm tired of my typical jello strawberry pie recipe ... anyone have a fabulous recipe they'd like to share to help me mix it up a little?
Thank you!!

My aunt just sent me this recipe:
Sure, I have been using this recipe for 25 years. I got it from Pearl. Bake a 9, (I prefer 10 inch) inch pie crust. In microwave bowl, Mix 2 Tablespoons corn starch and 1 cup sugar, stir in 1 cup water. Boil until thick 3-5 minute, stir every 2 minutes. Once thick, stir in 1 small packet of strawberry jello, I use sugar free. The jello dissolves in the hot mixture ..very important. Once mixed, about 2 minutes, add 1 quart cut strawberries. Pour into cooked slighty cooled pie crust and refrigerate. Now before I pour into pie crust, I make a cream cheese mixture of ...1- 3 ounce package of cream cheese with 1/2 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 small can of DRAINED crushed pineapple. Stir in 8 ounce cool whip and pour in pie crust and then add strawberry mixture. Refrigerate overnight. Good Luck. This recipe has never failed me. You can use graham cracker crust as well. Some like it better that way and it is faster. Garnish as you see fit. I usually make
sheet cake size and that takes 7 quarts of berries. Love A. Annie
I haven't tried it, but it sounds good!

Back
Top Bottom