Save the Pumpkin Recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I would call it a waste for sure... waste of time, effort, land, and probably more .... ... what a shame!
:neutral::ohmy::wacko::(

So it was a waste for the seller that fed his/her family from pumpkin sales? Was it a waste for his/her employees that got fed from pumpkin sales? Was it a waste for the truckers that delivered the pumpkins that were able to feed their families? Was it a waste for the field hands that harvested the pumpkins and fed their families? Last but not least, was it a waste for the farmer that grew the pumpkins in order to feed his/her families? :huh:

What you are calling "a waste" seems to have fed quite a few without actually eating pumpkin.;)

Well, the word pumpkin in all your replies could be changed to tomatoes, potatoes, broccoli, spinach, brussels, leeks, onions, peppers,

they all provide work and feed people with some reward, but could you interchange the word?

There is a market for those pumpkins - of course I'm not denying that - I bought some too and always have. I'm just talking about the glut.

Back to Recipes :yum:
Very similar to Aunt Bea's - ARGHH I just can't find them. I had one for a stew type and a more soup style. I'll post if I ever get down to the bottom of those papers and find them... I'm sooo organized, it makes you cry

Just went to Aunt Bea's suggested site and it has recipes almost identical to the ones I'm looking for - there are 7 different recipes given - all looking delish!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom