Smore Pie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raine

Executive Chef
S'more Pie

1 pie

1 keebler ready crust 2 extra servings graham cracker pie crust
12 ounces chocolate candy bars, broken into pieces
30 regular marshmallows
3/4 cup milk
1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
6 ounces hot fudge, warmed
chocolate syrup
Place chocolate bar, marshmallows, and milk in medium sauce pan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate and marshmallows are melted.
Cool.
Fold 1 and 1/2 cups whipped topping into chocolate mixture.
Spread thin layer of warm hot fudge over bottom of pie crust.
Gently spoon marshmallow mixture into crust.
Top with remaining whipped topping and garnish with chocolate syrup.
Refridgerate 3 hours or until set.
Refridgerate leftovers.

This sounds like a good recipe to give to kids when you want them to clear out the back forty. Just what you need when you want some chocolate. Yum!!

Wrong anniebelle

Anniebelle said:
This sounds like a good recipe to give to kids when you want them to clear out the back forty. Just what you need when you want some chocolate. Yum!!

There appears to be two Anniebelles. I received a message from Texasgirl having a question about S'more pie. I don't have an answer because it wasn't me. Sorry.

I wonder if that virus is affecting some of our posts. We had 2 messages this morning that said they were returned to us and we hadn't sent anything to them. Something strange going on...............

Anniebelle said:
There appears to be two Anniebelles. I received a message from Texasgirl having a question about S'more pie. I don't have an answer because it wasn't me. Sorry.
We have only one Anniebelle here. When you posted in this thread, you automatically subscribed to it. Texasgirl deleted her post, so you didn't see that here, but you can see it in your email notification to subscribed threads.

You can change your default thread subscription mode in your USER CP.

Okay, that makes sense, MJ. I guess it looked like I was asking her personally instead of just posting a question to Raine. I deleted it because I figured it out on my own. Thanks for your help MJ!

Back
Top Bottom