Today is National PIE Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
Today is National Pie Day!

Which are your favorites?

My faves are: Lemon Meringue, Berry Pie, Apple Custard, and Pumpkin. Chocolate too, if I'm in the right baking mood.:chef:

I love a Buttermilk pie! Banana cream! Good old Apple! Cheese pie (think cheesecake.) Come to think of it there is no such thing as a bad pie.

I like chocolate cream pie, key lime pie, and apple pie (with vanilla ice cream, of course)!

I will take your mincemeat, MrsLMB! Agree with all of the above, though you may have my crust. Unless it's chocolate or graham cracker.

I may have to get the mini pie maker out after supper tonight. National Pie Day! Who knew?

Today is National Pie Day!

Which are your favorites?

My faves are: Lemon Meringue, Berry Pie, Apple Custard, and Pumpkin. Chocolate too, if I'm in the right baking mood.:chef:

My favourites are Lemon Meringue, Pumpkin and Apple Crumble. In that order.

I also like spinach and cheese, beef and onion and mushroom pies.

And I baked a cake .. should have checked my calendar !!!

Lemon Meringue, Apple, Pumpkin .. well come to think of it anything but mincemeat.

So you made a cake pie. How inventive. Who knew there was such a thing. After all you cut it the same way as apple pie. In wedges. :angel:

Gee if I had known, I would have found someone and tossed a pie in their face. but it would had to be a bad pie. Why waste a good one. :angel:

I made a big, fat, yummy deep-dish apple pie yesterday...hadn't looked at my calendar, either! I just love pie. Used a crust recipe from Ken Haedrich's "Pie." Still not confident/proficient with crust, but I intend to keep practicing, as my waistline will tolerate...o:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom