Adorable cake idea......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kayelle

Chef Extraordinaire
I'm not a talented baker like so many here but wanted all you cake people to see just about the cutest cake I've ever seen.....So many of you could copy it! :chef:

179278_10151495285952318_847366957_n.png

That IS adorable, Kayelle! It might work with pudding or as a layered dessert, no baking needed!

That's what Shrek thinks, but they look to be much longer, unless the ribbon is hiding the ends of two shorter sticks.

Now I have another cake that I have to make! This may be just as fun as the bunny butt cake. Thanks. The video made me a little crazy, but I do love that cake. I have never used the fondant for anything. This may be a good way to learn how to use it. Now...when can I make this? : :huh:

Very cool Kayelle :)

I made a similar cake for Caitlin a few years ago. I used white chocolate ganache instead of brown, coloured it blue to resemble water and put a mommy duck with ducklings on instead of pigs.

make it look like a barrel for apple bobbing...

flower barrel...

barrel o'monkey's and bananas...

Great ideas PF! Maybe a kit kat basket of chocolate dipped strawberries? You could stick the kit kats into a round of Rice Crispy treat. Woo hoo...that's for me with no baking at all!

Last edited:
Oh that sounds really cute too, Snip!! I was trying to think of another idea. I think the pigs in mud is a hoot though.

Thank you Kayelle :)
Was thinking of making one for Daniel this year with a fishing boat with a daddy and son in it or little sail boats.
I found the old recipe in a magazine last week and now you posted it too, talk about coincidence :LOL:

Maybe I could cover the outside with colourful marshmallows to make it look like a blow up pool with little toys and children inside. Haven't decided yet.

Now I have another cake that I have to make! This may be just as fun as the bunny butt cake. Thanks. The video made me a little crazy, but I do love that cake. I have never used the fondant for anything. This may be a good way to learn how to use it. Now...when can I make this? : :huh:

:wacko: It drove me crazy too. I think she should have made one first for practice and taken a good look at her video. Otherwise, it is an adorable cake. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom