Amazing Cakes! Must see these pictures!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
http://confetticakes.com/specialty1.html

Here are just a few of their actual cakes....WOW!!
sp_hm_pic.jpg

pxl.gif
pxl.gif
fshn1a_lg.jpg
pxl.gif
justfun2a_lg.jpg

and my greatest accomplishment heretofore has been the bunny cake:rolleyes: At least my grandchildren were impressed.

It's amazing how people do things like that. On occasion I'll catch the cake contest program on Food Network, and to see what they create is unbelievable! The use of relatively few ingredients in multiple ways with multiple colors is incredible.

I bet these are not cheap... there is so much detail! (the website says $10-20/person w/ an $800 minimum commitment... whew! :ohmy: ) I love the baby cow cake though... sooooooooo cute!

animal4a_lg.jpg

I vaguely know the founder and owner, Elisa Strauss, through mutual friends. Confetti cakes is wildly popular in NYC and now nationwide due to her two appearances on the Food Network cake challenges. Her work is truly amazing, and what she and her helpers can do with fondant, blows me away! You need some serious tools, time and artistry to create those!

ikath, I sure will, but I doubt I'll see her anytime soon, since she's somewhat of a cake celeb now..LOL.

Back
Top Bottom