Bake with your kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well we must've been sent alot of well wishes yesterday, they helped me make the 2 yo's b-day brownies. They even offered each other a turn to stir a few times!!!!!!! Every once on awhile there is a calm in this storm that reminds me why I am home.

Now that you have the videos and your grandkids closeby Michael, it's time to hit the store for ingredients. Have fun with your grandkids.

Suziquzie (love your name BTW),
How did those brownies turn out? Isn't it a quiet time when they're focused on one task? In the end, we just clean up all the messes. lol

Good brownies, overbaked just a smidge, forgot to set the timer right away, diaper was calling. ;)

As for the messes, thru good and bad, it's the one thing you can always count on! :)

My son (28 months) is often in the kitchen with me when I cook so he loves to "cook" like mommy. For his birthday, his grandparents gave him a Bistro. It is a bbq/cook top with sink, fridge, bar stool & umbrella & several pots, pans, utensils & play foods. Just last night he made us "soup" & "cookies". They were delicious.:)

Back
Top Bottom