Butter Cake Recipe TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you so much for the cake recipe. I am sure the family will like a big piece and a large glass of milk with it. I have already printed out a copy. I love anything with cream cheese in it. :rolleyes:

i checked the website, thanks for the link. what happens, though, if you don't have a yellow cake mix? how do you change the recipe to accomodate a homemade yellow cake recipe?

Do a search for 'Gooey Butter Cake' here on DC - we've had some pretty great variations on it! When I baked for a farm store last year, I could make these fast enough - sold 'em as individual bars and in 5x7 pans; they just walked out!

DROOL!! DROOL!!! This is such a good dessert!! My friend has used this recipe with a chocolate cake mix and folded mini chocolate chips into the filling!!! DOUBLE YUMMERS!!!

Thats a great idea marmalady, about the loaf pans I mean. We
are having a fundraiser and I bet they would go over good. I've done the
pineapple variation and added walnuts. It was a hit. I need to
come up with a cranberry version. Probably could just add dried
crans to the pineapple version. Something to think about...

These weren't loaf pans; they are the 5x7 aluminum 'brownie' pans you can find in the disposable pan section of the supermarket.

Do the search here for Gooey Butter Cake - there's a pumpkin version that would be awesome w/cranberries added to it. There's also a butter pecan one (my own, thank you!), that would be great too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom