Cake questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lovetobake

Assistant Cook
I just bought some chocolate milk and this thought popped in my head: Can you make a cake with chocolate milk instead of white milk?

Also, I have made Fuzzy Navel Cupcakes using this recipe: So much for having a plan… « slush . So if I wanted to make an alcoholic banana version (I may mix it with a Peanut Butter cupcake recipe I have), would it taste good? And could I just swap banana liquer and banana yogurt for the peach schnapps and yogurt ingredients?

I just bought some chocolate milk and this thought popped in my head: Can you make a cake with chocolate milk instead of white milk?

Also, I have made Fuzzy Navel Cupcakes using this recipe: So much for having a plan… « slush . So if I wanted to make an alcoholic banana version (I may mix it with a Peanut Butter cupcake recipe I have), would it taste good? And could I just swap banana liquer and banana yogurt for the peach schnapps and yogurt ingredients?

I don't know why not, as long as you are switching out like for like.

Ok thanks! Next project :) Anyone know about the chocolate milk q?

You could definitely use chocolate milk - You can make 'strawberry milkshake' cake, so it's just as likely to make something in the same context with chocolate milk. As for how subtle or strong the taste would be would depend on the kind of cake made and how strongly flavored the milk actually is.

Happy baking!

Back
Top Bottom