"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Desserts, Sweets & Cookies & Candy > Cakes & Cupcakes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 03-19-2012, 12:40 PM   #31
Chef Extraordinaire
 
taxlady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: near Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Posts: 18,873
Send a message via Skype™ to taxlady
Any chance of a photo of this infamous stool?
__________________

__________________
May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live.
Robert A. Heinlein
taxlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:02 PM   #32
Chef Extraordinaire
 
Addie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: East Boston, MA
Posts: 19,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxlady View Post
Any chance of a photo of this infamous stool?
Yeh. If I could ever figure how to put the pic here. It is your standard red Cosco kitchen stool and I love it. No, you can't have it.
__________________

__________________
Illegitimi non carborundum!
I don't want my last words to be, "I wish I had spent more time doing housework"
Addie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:41 PM   #33
Chef Extraordinaire
 
taxlady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: near Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Posts: 18,873
Send a message via Skype™ to taxlady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addie View Post
Yeh. If I could ever figure how to put the pic here. It is your standard red Cosco kitchen stool and I love it. No, you can't have it.
Neato. No, I won't try to steal yours. Not enough room in my kitchen. sigh
__________________
May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live.
Robert A. Heinlein
taxlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:45 PM   #34
Certified Cake Maniac
 
LPBeier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Great "Wet" North, Surrey, BC
Posts: 18,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxlady View Post
Neato. No, I won't try to steal yours. Not enough room in my kitchen. sigh
You too? We better be careful or our southern neighbours will think it's a Canadian tradition to have a too small kitchen!
__________________
Living gluten/dairy/sugar/fat/caffiene-free and loving it!


http://beinglydia.com
LPBeier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 01:56 PM   #35
Chef Extraordinaire
 
Addie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: East Boston, MA
Posts: 19,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxlady View Post
Neato. No, I won't try to steal yours. Not enough room in my kitchen. sigh
I want to say, "Ha ha haha, you can't have it." But that would not be nice. Besides, I am a grownup now not a kid. Instead I will say, "I hope you get your big kitchen someday in the very near future. You deserve it."

I have to get dressed soon and go down to check my mail. I had a major blowup with another resident last week and I really don't want to run into her again. She is not the kind to keep her mouth shut. So if I run into her, I am going to have to work very hard and take the high road. I will have to not answer her and turn away. So against my nature. Right now I am practicing my smile.
__________________
Illegitimi non carborundum!
I don't want my last words to be, "I wish I had spent more time doing housework"
Addie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:42 PM   #36
Chef Extraordinaire
 
taxlady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: near Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Posts: 18,873
Send a message via Skype™ to taxlady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addie View Post
I want to say, "Ha ha haha, you can't have it." But that would not be nice. Besides, I am a grownup now not a kid. Instead I will say, "I hope you get your big kitchen someday in the very near future. You deserve it."

I have to get dressed soon and go down to check my mail. I had a major blowup with another resident last week and I really don't want to run into her again. She is not the kind to keep her mouth shut. So if I run into her, I am going to have to work very hard and take the high road. I will have to not answer her and turn away. So against my nature. Right now I am practicing my smile.
You can do it Addy. You are what they used to call "a tough cookie".
__________________
May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live.
Robert A. Heinlein
taxlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:47 PM   #37
Chef Extraordinaire
 
Addie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: East Boston, MA
Posts: 19,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by taxlady View Post
You can do it Addy. You are what they used to call "a tough cookie".
Sure enough. She was down there. I went right past her, check my mail box and came right back up and never looled her way. I didn't even give her chance to say Hi. I kept a smile on my face like I had a secret and she didn't know it.
__________________

__________________
Illegitimi non carborundum!
I don't want my last words to be, "I wish I had spent more time doing housework"
Addie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cake

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Discuss Cooking on Facebook

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.