chocolate pineapple upsidedown cake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
melissa, as much as I like both ingredients I just cannot imagine them snuggling up to each other in the same pan. When/where did you hear of this? Am I missing a new taste sensation?

I am also a little weirded out that someone would put chocolate and pinnapple together. But you never know because pinnapple tastes so yummy on pizza why not with chocolate, Right?

actually i had never heard of it before i actually thought this one up myself but ya never know people have been knowing to eat stranger things than chocolate pineapple upsidedown cake

I think I would start looking for regular pineapple upside down cake recipes, and then just add 1/4 cup or so of cocoa to the dry ingredients portion of the recipe. Give it a go and let us know how it turned out.

I've had pineapple dipped in warm melted chocolate and
it is WONDERFUL!!! Try it some day.

well i made my chocolate pineapple upsidedown cake and hubby and kids loved it and my neighbore loved it so i made one for my brother on friday since he loves it the orginal way and he loved every last bite of it and so did his wife and kids and my mom so everyone go ahead and try it i just used a chocolate cake mix will try it again but this time i will make a chocolate cake from scratch

Back
Top Bottom