180g of dark chocolate
30g of salted butter
100ml of whipped cream
1 shortcrust pastry
How to make it:
* First of all heat oven (180ºC)
* Put the shortcrust pastry in a black mold and prickle it with a fork.
* Put the preparation in the oven for about 20 mins.
* When the dough is ready remove it from the oven and let it coolen.
* In a pan, pour the whipped cream and let it boil.
* Once it's done, pour it into a bowl and add the chocolate.
* When this latest is melted and the butter and stir until it's all melted.
* Pour the preparation into the shortcrust pastry and put the tart into the fridge for about an hour.