Christmas Cake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
POOOOP!!! Ok... so I made the batter...put it in my pan... looked good ... smelled great.

Stuck it in the oven... drip drip drip... it's all coming out the bottom. Pan looked fine but it must have warped or something because the batter is leaking out.

I should not be allowed to bake!
I should not be allowed to bake!
I should not be allowed to bake!!

Did I mention that I cleaned my oven YESTERDAY???

: (

OH NO! You used a pan that comes apart. I have two pans, one that comes apart and one that doesn't. I wish I would have thought about that before you made a mess in your oven.

oh well... I kind of save the cake..pretty short... but maybe it'll taste ok...

We shall see.

:0

2nd try!

Cupcakes!! Smell and look delish! I put a little too much batter in the cups but..oh well, that just means a bigger treat!

Thanks!

2nd try!

Cupcakes!! Smell and look delish! I put a little too much batter in the cups but..oh well, that just means a bigger treat!

Thanks!

What a cute idea! Now I have to make some. Sometimes cupcakes work out better than cake for some events and this will be perfect. Thanks!

You're welcome. These are going to the neighbors for their Christmas treat. I always make them a plate of cookies but since I'm not going to get to all my baking this year these are going to fill the gap.

I really love the way they smell.

I think I will make some for my neighbors.

You should take some pictures to post here.

What part of Washington do you live in? Maybe I am one of your neighbors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom