Cookie Cake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Little Italy

Assistant Cook
I do not know if this belongs in cookies or cakes, but my best friend wants me to a make him a cookie cake for tommorw. I have never done one of these before but what i figured is that it is just a big chocalate chip cookie in the form of a cake. Am i right? What about the hard icing on them?

cookies galore

I do not know if this belongs in cookies or cakes, but my best friend wants me to a make him a cookie cake for tommorw. I have never done one of these before but what i figured is that it is just a big chocalate chip cookie in the form of a cake. Am i right? What about the hard icing on them?

sounds right to me. you can put in a pizza pan. i made one in a heart shaped pan. don't know if i would put much frosting on them. though it would look more like a cake if u did.

made one once for an unbirthday party.

babe:chef:

I made the cake, and i should have put it in a smaller pan. But! it taste decent. It rose like a cake.

Yum! Looks great, Little Italy! I'm having a major cookie craving today and am trying to stay on a diet, but I could just inhale this cookie cake right now.

I'm having a major cookie craving today and am trying to stay on a diet, but I could just inhale this cookie cake right now.

Have you tried a healthy cookie recipe? There are some out there that don't require flour, butter etc. and are full of just healthier ingredients. I tried a flourless cookie recipe recently and it was pretty good!

My aunt used to make chocolate chip cookies in a pan like that, and cut them as for bar cookies. It was probably the best thing she ever made! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Have you tried a healthy cookie recipe? There are some out there that don't require flour, butter etc. and are full of just healthier ingredients. I tried a flourless cookie recipe recently and it was pretty good!

I haven't tried a healthy cookie recipe. Do you have one that you could post? Maybe I'll Google it too. I didn't think 'cookie' and 'healthy' could ever belong together! ;)

I haven't tried a healthy cookie recipe. Do you have one that you could post? Maybe I'll Google it too. I didn't think 'cookie' and 'healthy' could ever belong together! ;)

Yeah I didn't think so either. :) They are hard to find so I try to work with what I can.

There is a recipe and some tips here: It's a Cookie World: March 2008

and I also am experimenting with some other variations of a "healthy cookie". I'll be sure to post some as I have any successes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom