Crying Sweet-Cake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msalper

Senior Cook
Crying Sweet-Cake :cry: (Easy Cake)

For Cake:
4 eggs
1 cup sugar
1 Cup flour
1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp milk
2 cups milk
1 (10gr.) packet baking powder (for puff cake)
For Cream:
1 Cup Milk
1 Packet Creme Chantilly (75 gr.)
For Sauce:
1 Cup Milk
1 tbsp flour
1 Cup water
1 tbsp cocoa powder

-For cake; mix well eggs and sugar with blender until smooth. Then add two tbsp milk and cocoa powder, mix well again. Then add flour and mix. At last add baking powder and stir well again about 1 minute. Grease the tray with butter before pouring mixture. Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C). Bake for 30 minutes. Remove the tray. Pour 2 cups milk on every inch of hot cake. Then leave it for cool.
-After cooling; lay "already prepared creme chantilly" on to cake.
-For sauce; mix all the ingredients and cook with medium heat by stiring. After boiling remove from the fire and leave it for cooling. Then pour out the sauce on the cake.
Leave it in refrigerator for a desired time.

...Don't wait much more to eat...

Note: You can apply different sauce!!!

Thanks, msalper, your recipe sounds interesting! I'm curious why it's called a crying sweet-cake? If someone fed me something like this I'd be quite happy! :)

Because of its wetness :)... You can go on smiling but my cake is crying. When you bite it you can feel it how it is crying :) .

But As I said before you can change its sauce... But the main factor is pour 2 cups milk after removing from the oven... before getting cool.:chef:

Back
Top Bottom