Give me a chocolate cupcake recipe, please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You could always remove a window screen. :rolleyes:

I don't have window screens in my house. It makes opening a window and shooting out it quicker. :LOL:

Window screens... yeah, those worked, too.
I wonder what kids do these days without album covers...

i don't have window screens in my house. It makes opening a window and shooting out it quicker. :LOL:

Window screens... Yeah, those worked, too.
I wonder what kids do these days without album covers...
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Easy ganache

2/3 cup butter
1/2 cup corn syrup
2/3 cup chocolate chips (semi sweet)

Put these in a large measuring cup and melt about 1 minutes in microwave. The chips should retain their shape. Then whisk this til its smooth.

If you've underfilled the cupcake papers, then you can just pour this on to fill up the empty space. Its a fudgy bit of goodness. I actually use it on the cake I posted.

Pacanis if you don't mind gaining six pounds instead of five use the Hershey's chocolate frosting on the back of the cocoa can or from the Hershey's website. I always make it with the highest amount of cocoa listed on the can.:LOL:

Will do Aunt Bea!
I will need to sample all of these to see which one works best for me.

Pacanis if you don't mind gaining six pounds instead of five use the Hershey's chocolate frosting on the back of the cocoa can or from the Hershey's website. I always make it with the highest amount of cocoa listed on the can.:LOL:

That's a good one, simple and delicious.

i'm just now crawling out from under my "sicky rock" and am once again able to entertain thoughts of food. i just had to weigh in on "whacky cake". yes, back in the 1960s when i baked my first wacky cake, wacky was spelled with an h. today, that spelling is referred to as the "older form" with w-a-c-k-y being the "current dominant" spelling. sheesh. another reminder (as if i needed one) of my getting old and archaic, along with my rapidly aging and archaic generation! :( anyhow, wacky cake, awesome however you spell it, was well worth bringing back for a visit, even if just for the stories and memories... :) pac, if it takes a village to bake a batch of cupcakes, you should surely be in fine shape, right about now, cupcakewise.... :)

i'm just now crawling out from under my "sicky rock" and am once again able to entertain thoughts of food. i just had to weigh in on "whacky cake". yes, back in the 1960s when i baked my first wacky cake, wacky was spelled with an h. today, that spelling is referred to as the "older form" with w-a-c-k-y being the "current dominant" spelling. sheesh. another reminder (as if i needed one) of my getting old and archaic, along with my rapidly aging and archaic generation! :( anyhow, wacky cake, awesome however you spell it, was well worth bringing back for a visit, even if just for the stories and memories... :) pac, if it takes a village to bake a batch of cupcakes, you should surely be in fine shape, right about now, cupcakewise.... :)

Yes, I've got some great recipes to try, but I'm a litle wacked out after reading your post... or is that whacked, with an H? :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom