Goodweed's New NY Cheesecake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rdcast said:
WOW, that better be right or I'll be by to kick yo butt ! jk

Is this a cheesecake throwdown! If so, bring it on. I'm way ready. Plus, I've got both Judo and Kook Sul Won under my belt. I'm 22 years of age and can do 30 pull-ups, and both sit-ups and push-ups until I'm just bored with counting them.:rolleyes: (Translation: used to be 22 years old 28 years ago, could do afore mentioned exresises back then, and haven't practised either Judo or Kook Sul Won in years, but as for the cheesecake throwdown, bring it on grasshopah.:LOL: ).

And what I said about the cheesecake texture is still true.

Seeeeeeya, Goodweed of the North

That's pure genius. I've heard of chocolate covered grasshoppers but never a grasshopper cheesecake. Your freakin dumbfounding! And you were born in the mid fifties ? aww, *pats old man on da head* ur still younger than me

your advice was well received and much appreciated

All the best,
Robert

rdcast said:
That's pure genius. I've heard of chocolate covered grasshoppers but never a grasshopper cheesecake. Your freakin dumbfounding! And you were born in the mid fifties ? aww, *pats old man on da head* ur still younger than me

your advice was well received and much appreciated

All the best,
Robert

Grassopper Cheesecake (new creation)
1 standard New york style Cheesecake (see first post in this thread)
Add 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract
Green food coloring - enough to turn the batter green
Cook and top with mint flavored and green colored whipped topping.
Note - use Neufchatel instead of standard cream cheese as it has a lighter flavor.

Oh, by the way, I detest the flavor of all mints (except basil) and have no idea if this would be any good.:ROFLMAO: Try at your own risk!

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

haha, yea, it might jump out at me !! I would add to it tho' to include a chocolate covered grasshopper crust ! Oh yea, crunchy that.

rdcast said:
haha, yea, it might jump out at me !! I would add to it tho' to include a chocolate covered grasshopper crust ! Oh yea, crunchy that.

Heh heh. A man who thinks like me.:mrgreen:
Yeh, and make it an oreo crust at that.

Seeeeya: Goodweed of the North

And if that's not good enough for the critics then I could cover the top with their little heads, antennas pointing up ! Now that would be the convincer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom