Honeymade graham crackers - Cheesecake recipe needed please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Debbie

Senior Cook
since I am in Canada.. I can not find honey made graham cracker crumbs.. but on that box was a recipe for cheese cake... pretty easy.. it was like 3 boxes of cream cheese and sour cream.. anyways.. the recipe is at home in Washington.. and I can't find it on the web.. does anybody have the box in the cupboard and could share the recipe with meeee Please?? :chef:

This is the recipe that I have in my files.

Our Best Cheesecake
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 6 hrs 25 min
Makes: 16 servings

HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
1-1/4 cups sugar, divided
3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
2 tsp. vanilla
3 eggs
1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling (optional)

PREHEAT oven to 350°F if using a silver 8- or 9-inch springform pan (or to 325°F if using a dark nonstick 8- or 9-inch springform pan). Mix crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup of the sugar. Press firmly onto bottom and 2-1/2 inches up side of pan; set aside.
BEAT cream cheese, remaining 1 cup sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on high speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Blend in sour cream. Pour into crust.
BAKE 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes or until center is almost set. Turn off oven. Leaving door slightly ajar, leave cheesecake in oven 1 hour. Remove from oven; cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Remove side of pan; top with pie filling. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.

I couldn't find it Debbie, but do you know if it was a Keepler product ? If so I could go through them to find out for you.
:excl: UPDATE :excl:
Look at what I found this morning ! I'll be glad to send you the whole box with contents, your call.

Honey%20Maid%202%20%283%29.jpg

Last edited:
Sierra nailed it ! good job.

SierraCook said:
This is the recipe that I have in my files.

Our Best Cheesecake
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 6 hrs 25 min
Makes: 16 servings

HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
1-1/4 cups sugar, divided
3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
2 tsp. vanilla
3 eggs
1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling (optional)

PREHEAT oven to 350°F if using a silver 8- or 9-inch springform pan (or to 325°F if using a dark nonstick 8- or 9-inch springform pan). Mix crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup of the sugar. Press firmly onto bottom and 2-1/2 inches up side of pan; set aside.
BEAT cream cheese, remaining 1 cup sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on high speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Blend in sour cream. Pour into crust.
BAKE 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes or until center is almost set. Turn off oven. Leaving door slightly ajar, leave cheesecake in oven 1 hour. Remove from oven; cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Remove side of pan; top with pie filling. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom