ISO how to make cheesecake jar like this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Romeo26222

Assistant Cook
Hello
this is my first post here and I hope I am in the right place to ask for your help in this,

this photo is for a BAKED cheesecake from a local store, I know exactly how to make a perfect baked cheesecake and did many already in a spring pan and all were very delicious and rich..

I wonder what is the technique done here to add the cheesecake filling inside the jar and have this texture too!

I think it is never baked inside the jar ofcourse because of that texture as you see in the photo, do you have any ideas how to achieve this..

CiUpn4Y.jpg

regards

Welcome to DC! If you google "cheesecake in a jar" there are many recipes for both baked and non baked versions.

Thanks for reply, I tried google and found all for non baked, and the baked one was using the jar inside the oven which is not the technique used here to have same plating shape and texture..

I'm not sure I understand the question.

It looks like a no bake cheesecake filling that was piped into the jar using a pastry bag fitted with a star tip.

shopping

I'm not sure I understand the question.

It looks like a no bake cheesecake filling that was piped into the jar using a pastry bag fitted with a star tip.

shopping

thanks for reply
if it was no bake it would be easy, the thing is it is baked one..

is there is a possibility that after baking and chilling the cake he use pastry bag and fill it with pre-baked cheese and fill the jars?

thanks for reply
if it was no bake it would be easy, the thing is it is baked one..

is there is a possibility that after baking and chilling the cake he use pastry bag and fill it with pre-baked cheese and fill the jars?

Maybe you need to make friends with the baker at your local store and ask for the secret to this mystery.

Good luck!

Romeo, how can you know our explanations are incorrect and not know how it was done.

I think Aunt Bea's explanation makes the most sense. You can see the piping ridges in the cheesecake filling and the graham cracker crumbs are too light and fluffy to look baked.

Typically, baked cheesecake filling is too thick to be piped and have such a smooth texture.

I don't believe that cheesecake was baked, regardless of what the OP was told. There's absolutely no browning whatsoever in the picture (and there would be on those ridges if it had been baked).

Romeo, I don't mean to hurt your feeling in any manner ever, but the folks here for the most part are very experienced cooks and bakers. So if they say that it is not baked, there is an excellent chance they know what they are talking about.

A while back we had an extensive discussion regarding food gifts in mason jars. A lot of them were not baked as well as baked. Including several cheesecake recipes.

If you are insistent in having a cheesecake in a jar that is baked, then perhaps the following site may be what you are looking for.

Cheesecakes in a jar - Flourish - King Arthur Flour

Good luck and welcome to DC. :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom