Lemon-Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mish

Washing Up
Being the cheesecake-lover (I am I am), happened across a recipe that would make a good quick dessert for July 4th (or any time). It appealed to me because, there's no gelatin, cool whip, or raw eggs; and the heavy cream, shortbread cookie crust (rather than graham cracker), and no-baking sounds like a winner. Use the toppings of choice, i.e. fresh sliced strawberries (and/or) blueberries, or raspberries are a few ideas. Here's a look.

Homebasics Canada: Recipe

Last edited:
This sounds good and easy! I probably can't wait for July 4th however.:)
I have fresh blackberries coming in so I might give them a try on the cake really soon! Thanks Miss Mish for sharing! You always come up with the best ideas!!:chef:

Goodweed of the North said:
That recipe sounds so yummy!

Seeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Hiya, Goodweed. I was hoping you would see this one. :chef: Please come back and give us your review. ;)

Uncle Bob said:
This sounds good and easy! I probably can't wait for July 4th however.:)
I have fresh blackberries coming in so I might give them a try on the cake really soon! Thanks Miss Mish for sharing! You always come up with the best ideas!!:chef:

I was surprised at how simple it looks, as well Mister Uncle Bob. I may not be able to wait until the 4th either. :LOL: Hmmm. blackberries or kiwis is another idea. Thank you, UB -- it's hard to stay on a diet :LOL: Hmmm. Do they still make Lorna Doone's, I wonder.

Last edited:
DH loves cheesecake and I love cheesecake icecream so I think this will be a winner for us! Thanks for another good find, Mish!

Back
Top Bottom