Lemon cake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been trying to copy recipes from this sight by highlighting them and clicking on selection then print. Every time I do this, the recipe is at the far right side of the paper and I don't get all of the instructions. Help! Not sure where to put this.

I've been trying to copy recipes from this sight by highlighting them and clicking on selection then print. Every time I do this, the recipe is at the far right side of the paper and I don't get all of the instructions. Help! Not sure where to put this.

The best way to fix this problem would be to copy the text of the recipe into a word processor, format the text to suit your needs and then print from that application.

The best way to fix this problem would be to copy the text of the recipe into a word processor, format the text to suit your needs and then print from that application.

I do something similar. I click on the Thread Tools option at the top of the thread and select Show Printable Version. Then I copy and past into Notepad and format the text.

DaveSoMD said:
I do something similar. I click on the Thread Tools option at the top of the thread and select Show Printable Version. Then I copy and past into Notepad and format the text.

Do you do that from your iPad, Dave?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom