Limoncello cheesecake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Candocook

Washing Up
I made mine for Christmas. This is an approximation of the recipe, since I have no idea where mine came from.
It is drop dead delicious. I made two 6" cakes so I could freeze one. Also a chocolate mousse cake=flourless chocolate cake. Decadent desserts.

Beverly Gruber's Everyday Gourmet Traveler

Knew It

Thanks for sharing. Since i made the investment in the limoncello, I am glad that I can use it in more ways than trying to drink it. I just knew someone would find recipe to use this.

This cheesecake sounds different and interesting. I will definitely give this try as soon as I can buy a springform pan. I always have tried to make due of the pans I already have. I do appreciate your time for sharing this with us.

You could probably just bake it in a deep cake pan and "dig" the pieces out.
And you can make the limoncello at home.

This looks wonderful! I have one question, though ... are you measuring 1 cup of almonds, then grinding them or grinding, then measuring 1 cup? Maybe I just didn't read carefully enough ... ?

I will tell you that the crust just didn't work at all. I would find another one to make. Mine sank down and became a pretty bulletproof crust on the bottom--GREAT tasting, but almost impossible to get off the pan bottom. Do a crumb crust of some kind.

cjs said:
Cando, did you use parchment paper on the bottom of the pan as suggested??

No, probably would have helped. But the crust and the amount of butter just didn't seem to work right.

OK guys, this is not good for you. So much so it should probably come with a health warning, but thought you might be interested in:

UKTV Food: Recipes: Lemoncello Cheesecake Smoothie

Edited to add that I see that the ingredients are supposedly for two. Hmm. I bet everyone is going to want a whole recipe for themselves... We would in my household, that's for sure. If you can make it do for two, I guess it's only half as bad for you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom