Loaded Cupcakes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shannon in KS

Cooking Links Contest Winner
Cupcakes with dollars baked inside! I saw this idea on the net! Wrap folded bills tightly in foil. Using a standard cupcake recipe, fill cupcake liner half full of batter, then the foil packet, then more batter. Bake as directed, and voila! I thought it might be a cute recipe for kids, say tooth fairy or birthday treats. I bet you could also use little gift certificates too! :)

And hey, it's Christmas time, I wonder if it would work with diamond earrings?

shannon in KS said:
...And hey, it's Christmas time, I wonder if it would work with diamond earrings?

You want to wrap dollar bills in foil and stuff them into diamond rings?:ermm:

What a cute idea! Thank you Shannon. Another thought would be fortune cookies. I have made them before with Bible verses for a church group, funny sayings for PTA Board parties, and once with a secret message for a guy I was interested in, but money wrapped in foil should work in them too.

As far as the diamond earrings, I think I'll just save Santa a step and tell him to stuff my stocking full of them!

:) Barbara

Unfortunately it wouldn't work with Laslo, Cristiano's oldest and a hearty eater... He would grab the cupcake and pop it in his mouth and swallow it in one gulp... I would rather not think of the consequence...
21.gif

Back
Top Bottom