Lum's Crisped Cherry Cake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Timeloyd

Washing Up
Carbondale, Ill. U.S.A. Earth / ZZ 9 Plural Z A
LUM"S CRISPED CHERRY CAKE STORY RECEPIE.
This is a Story Recipe based on Urusei Yatsura Anime. You can read the story about it while you make the recipe
ALL THE INGREDIENTS AND INSTRUCTIONS ARE CAPITALIZED.

IN A MIXING BOWL PUT 1/2 LB. Butter. In memory of the Baseball Game that Ataru Maraboshi was watching and was surpised him a bit latter when he did not hear someone yell butters up before hre was hit by the ball from the home run. To the batter I mean butter whatever AFTER THE BUTTER IS SOFT...Ataru could have used on his sore head, ADD 1 CUP / 125 MLSUGAR. in memory of Shinobu Ataru's girl friend who got mad and walked out on him because he had the nerve to look at another girl when he was with hwer. MIX UP UNTIL WELL CREAMED which is the way Ataru felt after she had left him ..after she ...well..#*@.
SEPERATELY COMBINE 1 CUP / 250 ML. FLOUR, in memory o0f Lum the Princess of the planet Uru who came to race a represenative picked by computer. Ataru had but to touch the horns on Lum's head to save the Earth. Yet he did not ask her what she meant when she sai, "I may not be so easy to catch", and discovered it was like chasing flour in the wind because she could fly and hover in the air. For the health conscious RYE FLOUR CAN BE SUBSTITUTED for Rei, Lum's ex-boy friend who from planet Uru who came to Earth to try to get her back, when he isn't being a bit bully for foed. Now ADD 1 tsp. BAKING POWDER as Lum can bake Ataru feels anything with energy when she gets mad and ZZaapps him because of his roving eye when he sees another girl. Next ADD 1 CUP / 233 ML. OATMEAL for all the wild oats Ataru is always sowing . ADD 1 TSP. SALT
to honor Romiko Tekahashi who wrote for humans the experiences of Lum and salted them liberally with her humor ad puns. Now ADD 1 TSP. CINNAMON to make it a bit spicey. MIX IT ALL UP.
ADD THE DRY INGREDIENTS TO THE WET
INGREDIENTS MIXING UP WELL confusing the issue which is sometimes done by Megane and his friends going to Tomoboshi High School (Ataru attends, and now Lum to be near him) since they started their Lum Fan Club...I LOVE LUM .. in honor of LUM their Goddess.
Now in this mixed up mixture ADD 1 EGG.
that Ataru has a tenenndency to lay though not physically despite his turning into a chicken when he hears Lum yelling , "Darrlliinnng"!
ADD 3/4 CUP 175 ML. H2O which is a transparent rather tasteless liquid found on planet Earth and making up it's oceans. IF USED FROM THE OCEAN in this recepie we WARN you that SALT will NOT BE NEEDED. FINALLY MIX EVERYTHING TOGETHER VERY WELL as Ataru's parents often are and ask why they deserve him.
LEAVE MIXTURE SET ABIT COVERED hoping it will be O.K. Now PUT OIL IN THE BOTTOM QF AN 8' SQUARE TEN PAN ... Ahh Ten is Lum's little first cousin who when he gets mad breaths fire :•(~
.. which is the reason the bottom of the oi the pan must be oiled (PEANUT OIL IS SUGGESTED because of the nuttiness within it) to keep it from burning while it is being
while it is being baked. A SQUARE TIN-PAN SHOULD BE USED not Ten which is also the number of days Ataru had to catch Lum to save the Earth from invasian by Uru. I appologize to Ten for the bad pun.... ah no.. DON'T Flame now!!!!
It's not done !!
PREHEAT OVEN TO 400 Degrees.
POUR 553 ML / 2 CUPS CANNED CHERRIES
INTO THE PAN in memory of Cherry The Deranged Wandering Buddist Monk The way his name is in Japanese) who feels that Monestic life looks so good from the outside and is the pits inside like a Cherry. and who Lum would sometimes like to see canned. TAKE MIXED INGRERDIENTS AND POUR IT OVER CHERRY.... I mean the Cherries though I wouldn't be suprised if Lum
did want to pour something over Cherry .
Smooth the surface (with a cold knife from ice box).
Have Lum crisp it with her electric energy or Ten flame bake it, or if not posibble not be done at an even temperture baking by this means ~
PUT IT IN A PREHEATED 400 DEGREE OVEN FOR 42 MINUTES as 42 is the Answer To Life, The Universe , And Everything.
REMOVE AND SPRINKLE WITH RED HOT CINNAMON CANDIES for the Red Hot Love Lum feels for Ataru AND RETURN TO OVEN FOR 8 MORE MINUTES OR UNTIL MELTED .... (Your Comment~Pun)
ENJOY.. LLUUMMMmmm

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom