Made my first cheesecake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

legend_018

Head Chef
I'm pretty much more into cooking than baking. However, my mom bought me a new spring form pan and I wanted to try it out. It came with a recipe booklet. So from scratch I made a apple cinnemon struesel cheesecake.

It tasted like a professional cake. People were impressed. : )

Congratulations! Well now you've gone and done it. You've opened Pandora's Box.

Prepare to gain 40-50 pounds as you try recipe after recipe for calorie laden cheesecakes.

I love cheesecake but don't make it very often as a tiny little sliver is about a gazillion calories.

Congratulations! Sounds yummy. Cheesecakes are really fun to make and present, because like Katie says, they are not really that hard to make, and your family and friends will be very impressed! Good luck and have fun...

Aaaah, yes...cheesecakes and bulldogs...once they get on your butt, you can't shake them off. Oh, sorry...congratulations on your first cheesecake. One of the five basic food groups around here.

Well congrats on your first cheesecake!! HINT: To decrease calorie intake make sure to share as much as possible with us ;)

Congratulations! They are easy to make and you
can do many different flavor combos. One served
at a restaurant near here even has chunks of
carrot cake in it. UUMMM GOOD

I love cheesecake but don't make it very often as a tiny little sliver is about a gazillion calories

Andy who lied to you about that ???? There's only a couple hundred !!! lol

Back
Top Bottom