Need Cherry cheesecake with Dream Whip recipe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jovin

Senior Cook
My cousin is having us for dinner tonight, and she cannot find her recipe for cherry cheesecake that she used to make a long time back. She insists it was made with Dream Whip folded into it and that it was a graham cracker crust.

She also thinks it was on a can perhaps but would like the same recipe. Of course, I told her that within minutes, I could get some feedback from this GREAT forum I belong to!

Can anyone help me out here? Thanks.

help.gif

Jovin

CHERRY MOUNTAIN CHEESECAKE

2 cans cherry pie filling
CRUST:

2 c. flour
2 sticks butter
1 c. pecans
CHEESECAKE:

1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
2 pkgs. Dream Whip
3 c. powdered sugar
1 c. milk
1 tsp. vanilla
CRUST: Melt butter; mix with flour and nuts. Press into bottom of 13"x9" pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.

CHEESECAKE: Make Dream Whip according to package instructions then fold in sugar and cream cheese.

After crust is cool, put cheesecake mixture on crust and then top with 2 cans cherry pie filling. Chill up to four hours or overnight.

Cherry Cheese Cake

Ingredients:
1 Graham Cracker crust
2 packages Dream Whip
1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese
3/4 cup sugar
1 can cherry pie filling

Directions:
Prepare 2 packages of Dream Whip as directed on the box. Beat until it stands in peaks.

Next, in a separate bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until mixed well.

Combine Dream Whip with cream cheese mixture. Mix well. Pour mixture into Graham Cracker crust and chill for about 1 hour.

Top with cherries and chill until ready to eat.

Rainee....

Thanks so much for those recipes. I just called my cousin to tell her and she said she'd already done it! Then when I read the recipes to her, she said "OH NO! I forgot the sugar!"

I told her that if she could be patient that I was sure you guys would help me out, but she was "antsy" today.

Thanks so much, because I'M KEEPING THESE RECIPES and I know my cousin now wants them too!

Thank you for your time and effort in typing them up for me. This forum is so helpful.

Jovin

Glad you got the help you needed Jovin. I miss your voice around here. Good to see you posting.

Alix said:
ANY TIME!!!

Okay, how about now? I STILL CAN'T MAKE COFFEE TO SUIT ME! I keep trying to get it so that whoever is here really likes it and me too, but I just seem to be getting worse.

No one raves about how good it is, and THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO HEAR!!!!!!

Alix, HELP!
help.gif

Come and make coffee for me...show me how!!!!
COFFEEsmiley006.gif

Jovin. I am LMAO.

I wish I could help. I think that getting them to rave is more about getting one of those fancy flavoured coffees. That is what usually does it for me. Otherwise, people usually just suck it all back without a word. I figure if it goes quickly and I need to make a second pot...well THAT was good coffee!

http://www.rockymountainroasters.com/

I buy the maple coffee from these guys and get raves whenever I make it. Check it out.

You will NOT regret it. I am addicted to the stuff. That and Second Cup Butter pecan flavour. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Time to go make another pot. BRB.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom