No-Bake Toffee Cheesecake Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
I am going to attempt to make my niece a no-bake, toffee caramel cheesecake:) She doesn't like the egg recipes.
What I thought I would do is, Put half of the cream cheese mixed with heath pieces into the pie crust, pour ice cream caramel over that and then repeat one more time, then, take a knife, and swirl through the caramel. What I want to know, what should I top it with?? Whipped cream? Or leave is with the cream cheese and caramel marble look?
Ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I agree with middie. The whipped cream is a nice option if someone wants it.

Texas, I changed the subject of your post so that more people will notice what it is and give you their opinions, too.

Thanks, both of you.
PA that's fine, I wasn't thinking when I started the thread, DUH. Our a/c is out again up here, the circuit board fried, so is my brain.

how about covering it in heath pieces? or sprinkling the whipped cream w/ them? that'd be pretty.

I thought of that too luvs.
I'm making it Sunday, I'll tell you what I ended up doing with it.
Thanks for everyones opinons!! I appreciate it.

I did one with that incredible 'MOOSE CRUNCH' (nuts, popcorn, etc covered in toffee, and chocolate) on top. I crushed it slightly and its crunch was a great contrast to the creaminess of the cheesecake.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom