"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Desserts, Sweets & Cookies & Candy > Cakes & Cupcakes

Old 11-18-2004, 05:23 AM   #11
Everymom

My tea says "Exotica China White Tea". I am at work right now, so I only have the tea bag. I will check the box for you when I get home in the morning and be more specific for you.

The ones I have especially enjoyed are the "Exotica" blends. I think if you search under that title you might have more luck.

http://shopstashtea.com/s08431.html

Hey...found the link with a picture. Good luck. You can likely browse in there for a while too.

Old 11-18-2004, 10:00 AM   #12
Executive Chef

Alix, got it thank you. I will place order as soon as I let you know i got the info. How many cups of tea you drink? Any coffee? I don't know if one is better for you healthwise than the other but I sure have to give up coffee for a while. I don't like to keep drinking one steady. Who knows how it affects you? I am glad you mentioned tea you like. Helps me make up my mind. I see so many in the stores and not knowing if people care for them. This is sure incentive to try it. Will let you know when I get it. Thanks again. Got any of your cake left? Did they all like it?

Old 11-18-2004, 05:18 PM   #13
Everymom

There is not much cake left. They loved it. I drink a lot of both coffee and tea. I usually do coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon. I have been reading that tea of all types has lots of good things for your body. If you want further ideas on what teas to pick I would love to chat with you about it. PM me if you like.

Tags
None