R.I.P. - My last Twinkie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salt and pepper

Executive Chef
My last Twinkie
39817-albums888-picture5218.jpg

Did you slowly nibble it with a thousand tiny bites, savoring each precious morsal, or did you stuff it all into your mouth at once?

We still have shelves FULL of these things here. Mebbe I should buy them all and sell them on eBay in a couple of years. They'll still look the same, just like the errant McDo french fries I found in my car from about 6 months ago.

Rackula said:
We still have shelves FULL of these things here. Mebbe I should buy them all and sell them on eBay in a couple of years. They'll still look the same, just like the errant McDo french fries I found in my car from about 6 months ago.

LOL.

aww :( poor twinkie! We don't have twinkies here but now I will never get to try one :(

where are you from, matchbox-- not anywhere in the u.s., is it? don't feel bad, matchbox, the twinkie experience is an entirely forgettable nonevent. if you go out of your way to seek it out, i promise, you will be met with disappointment....

It really not as much about the twinkie, But many other baked goods. The Twinkie R.I.P. also stands for the 350 people who lost jobs, just here in Montana. All the Sweetheart Bakeries have been closed!

you are right, s & p, i was not thinking at all about jobs or the human factor when goofing on twinkies. i certainly hope that management and employees can come to a workable agreement in this case. nor do we want to send any of our manufacturing jobs to another country, whether we like or eat twinkies or not.

Back
Top Bottom