Strawberry Angel food cake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
1 box Angel food cake mix , baked in bundt pan.
after it is baked and cooled, cut a slice, dribble Monin strawberry syrup over it, top with sliced strawberries, and real whipped cream and a strawberry on top. You could do the whole cake like that but since it is only the two of us , and I don't want the cake to get soggy when saving the rest, I prefer to do it by the slice.
You could do this with other fruits and fruit and chocolate syrups as well.

Edit added photo

Last edited:
after it is baked and cooled, cut a slice, dribble Monin strawberry syrup over it, top with sliced strawberries, and real whipped cream and a strawberry on top. You could do the whole cake like that but since it is only the two of us , and I don't want the cake to get soggy when saving the rest, I prefer to do it by the slice.
You could do this with other fruits and syrups too.

Did someone say strawberries? :) YUM! I was just looking at *this the other day & the pudding would be too much for me. I may use your idea instead. Thanks for sharing.

Recipes - JELL-O Desserts

You could do this with other fruits and fruit and chocolate syrups as well.

Edit added photo

You're killin' me, Lady. ;) Looks strawberrylishous. I may use your poundcake idea combined w the one in the link for July 4. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom