Time Lord Cake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Timeloyd

Washing Up
Carbondale, Ill. U.S.A. Earth / ZZ 9 Plural Z A
TIME LORD CAKE ? Here is the recepie !!!! You must get the Jelly Babys from The Doctor ? or provide your own.
INGREDIENTS AND INSTRUCTIONS ARE IN CAPITAL LETTERS
!!!! TIME LORD CAKE [_-_}+ WAS
CREATED BY LLOYD T. RICH = TIMELOYD
THE FIRST STORY RECEPIE CREATED BY TIMELOYD.
705 N.Carico Carbondale, Ill.62901 U.S.A. Earth

MIX TOGETHER 1 1 LB. 225 OZ./18.25OZ / 517 G PACKAGE OF WHITE CAKE MIX ,If any Travelor can provide me with ingredients and amounts to create a White Cake mIx to use it will be added with Credit . Note that Time is relative, and yet not related to you ....ADD 1 3.4 OZ./96 g. BOX PISTACHIO PUDDING for any T.A.R.D.I.S. sickness, and because Timelords like Doctor Who are sometimes nutty. MIX together in a CLOCKWISE direction TO ADD POSITIVE ENERGY to it while thinking of beautiful thoughts, places, things, etc .
IN A SEPERATE BOWL PUT 2 EGGS for the ones laid by puns and all the yolks. I BREAK THE EGG SHELLS BY TAPPING LIGHTLY ON THE BOWL TO CRACK THEN SLOWLY , THEN TWISTING TOP,AND BOTTOM IN OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS WHILE SEPERATING SHELL AND RELEASING THE EGGS. Don"t let them escape unless they are sentient beings.They do hate so being mixed up.
STIR IN 1/4 CUP / 100 ML.PEANUT OIL as Time Lords can be slippery sometiimes, 1 1/2 CUP / 400 ML. GINGER BEER OR 2 / 500 ML. CUPS GINGER ALE The Doctor > a TimeLord likes Ginger sodas alot . CITRUS OR MOUNTAIN SODA CAN BE SUBSTITUTED TO CREATE IN IT A GREENER APPEARENCE .
ADD 2 KIWI FRUIT OR FAIRY FRUIT. It is green on insides and fuzzy brown on the outside because it came from Fairyland I am told. The Kiwi Fruit represents all of the times, and the dimentions you travel through. TimeLords can be fruity like Jelly candies so have a jelly, and then continue on !!!!
MERGE TOGETHER THE DRY MIXTURE AND WET MIXTURE like combining Yin and Yang
STIRRING CLOCKWISE to increase the positive energy in it . While doing so ADD ABIT OF ASSRTED PUNS, AND A BIT OF HUMOR. They
may take the cake so keep an eye on them . Two
if you have two heads. MIX EVERYTHING TOGETHER CAREFULLY, AND LET MIXTURE REST ABIT AND REGENERATE ITSELF (like
a TimeLord regenerating themself into a new body
POUR THE ENTIRE MIXTURE INTO A SQUARE PAN because some TimeLords are square in their view on life > Some other beings are too !!!!
ROUNDING OUT THE CORNERS AND THEN THE CENTER OUTWARDS like a T.A.R.D.I.S. Time And Relative Dementions In Space machine traveling through time and space !!.
PUT THE PAN IN YOUR Timewave oven which cooks via a reverse time loop and set it to be done a minute after you put it in so you
do not have to wait long to enjoy it's aroma and taste WARNING ~ DO NOT SET TIME WAVE OVEN BEFORE YOU PUT IT IN OR IT WILL BE LOST IN THE SPACE TIME CONTINUUM .
IN A REGULAR OVEN PREHEATED TO 350 DEGREES PUT IN AND LEAVE TILL A BROWN CRUST FORMS ON TOP AND IT PULLS AWAY FROM THE SIDE ` ABOUT 42 MINUTES ON EARTH . NOTE ~ 42 is the answer to life the universe , and everything according to the Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy . A truely remarkable book carried by some Time Lords.
REMOVE FROM THE OVEN AND SPRINKLE LIBERALY WITH JELLY BABIES who are unable to vote. DO NOT USE IF THEY SEEM SENTIENT !!!! In many parts of the Galaxy it is iillegal to eat sentient life forms unless they fly into your mouth accidently !! Otherwise doing so can result in imprisonment and loss of T.A.R.D.I.S. accses !!!!
PUT IN THE OVEN FOR 4 MINUTES LONGER . The number 4 is very sacred to many different peoples .Study it and how it relates to 42 !!
REMEMBER If unfriendly life forms decide to join you offer them some Jelly Babys and a piease
of TIME LORD CAKE !!!!
I now have to dematerialize to another time and space. Now what are those coordinates for the Earth Olympics ? [_-_}+
ENJOY THE TIME LORD CAKE !!
ZZZZZWWWHHHHOOOOPPPPPmmph@@*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom