Tiramisu Piemontese

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, if you don't forget to check the temp. consistensy and take it out before it freezes, I don't think it's a problem. Actually it may be an idea, if you are an attentive sort...(but hey, tiramisu sitting there for you to eat, probably difficult to forget about it lol:LOL: ) It takes a good while in the fridge to achieve a nice cold temperature, and yeah, it also takes a lot of will power and patience before we can finally dig in...:pig:

Chopstix said:
Thanks Ayrton! That's really useful to know!:chef:

Oh, and if you forget to dribble the goodies over the cake-y part before it's all assembled ... as I once did ... you can also fix it as we did: I got my son a fresh hypodermic syringe and he injected the espresso/rum mixture. And no-one was the wiser!

urmaniac13 said:
(but hey, tiramisu sitting there for you to eat, probably difficult to forget about it lol:LOL: ) ... it also takes a lot of will power and patience before we can finally dig in...:pig:

Truer words have never been spoken!!

Signed,
Yet Another Little Piggy :pig:

Chopstix said:
Licia, I love mixing some kahlua with my Bailey's drink. That's how I got the idea of combining the two for the Tiramisu. (In this case though, there'll be 3 different liqueurs -- Kahlua, Bailey's and Marsala, so you do have a point!) I imagine it will still be good! I'll let you know how it turns out! Grazie!

I suggest you dub this the "Already-Drunk" version. You know, that point when you no longer care how many drinks you mix! :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Ayrton said:
I suggest you dub this the "Already-Drunk" version. You know, that point when you no longer care how many drinks you mix! :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Now Ayrton, you can already predict how my Tiramisu version will turn out, right? Of course, the verdict will be made in the morning after and it will be remembered as excellent!!! :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom