What Is Everyone's Favorite Frosting On Cake?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I use to have a beautiful pondarosa lemon, you know the huge lemons. Use to make lemon everything and then something killed the tree.....sniff, sniff.

i don't have the recipe. somehow i lost it *gasp !!!*
but i love cream cheese icing. i also like just plain whipped cream

Middie, those are two of my favorites, too! I also love a light cooked white icing with coconut on it.

Here's a good cream cheese frosting:
8 oz cream cheese, softened but still cool
5 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened but still cool
1 Tbsp sour cream
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 c confectioners' sugar

Process cream cheese, butter, sour cream, and vanilla in a clean food processor bowl until combined, about 5 seconds (I usually use my KA), scraping down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Add the confectioners' sugar and process until smooth, about 10 seconds.

i had forgotten cream cheese frosting,i like it a lot too,i ate a banana bar somewhere with cream cheese frosting and it was fantastic,the lady was kind enough to provide me with the recipe when i asked for it...:chef:

I absolutely love cream cheese icing with lots and lots of nuts, but since I now have a glucose intolerance, I dare not eat any of it. I ate 3 regular chokecherry jelly beans yesterday and they actually made me feel ill. Sigh, guess its a good thing I only like sweets and I love salty stuff. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom