'Burger' cookies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i luv ya, too! :) miss ornery herself! aw, in actuality, many of your posts contribute where humor is appreciated so very gratefully! you're loved & also a hilarious gal!

i luv ya, too! :) miss ornery herself! aw, in actuality, many of your posts contribute where humor is appreciated so very gratefully! you're loved & also a hilarious gal!
I want a bacon cheddar cheeseburger with onion, pickle, tomato, ketchup and lettuce on a poppy seed kaiser roll!! :innocent::LOL:

Love these they are so cute when finished
I made them for one of my grandsons birthday, They were a hit
The only thing was most kids didn't like the coconut. so I made them again and used some green color frosting and a frosting tip with many holes (like spegetti) and let it fall out the edges. Much bigger hit. I think the parents loved them more then the kids.

i could locate my picture of them - but I did find a Pic online here is the link to a pic from women's day
http://www.womansday.com/Recipes/Mini-Burger-Cookies

when barbara & maidrite were here & we met them in person, me & jake figured that for a quintiessintial 'burgh dinner, a primanti's sammich was in order! :)

I love to look at the pictures of our meeting luvs! I was telling a friend about the sandwiches at Primanti Bros. just the other day!

:)Barbara

that's awesome. i'm so glad yins got a view of the city during the evening, when the city shines. :)

Ok now everyone much of this should have been PM's. We all need to realize that what we say here can be misunderstood because we can't see the posters face. If you think about all those little faces to the right, they can help show our feelings. Remember feelings get squashed easily and that is most likely not intended. If we run into a post that upsets us...Walk away,save yourself some stress.We're family here so lets remember that.
kadesma
see why I love ya Kades?:wub:

I want a bacon cheddar cheeseburger with onion, pickle, tomato, ketchup and lettuce on a poppy seed kaiser roll!! :innocent::LOL:
just make mine a "Cheeseburger in Paradise" but only if delivered by Jimmy Buffet!

I like mine with lettuce and tomato
Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes
Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer
Well good gaul almighty which way do I steer

when barbara & maidrite were here & we met them in person, me & jake figured that for a quintiessintial 'burgh dinner, a primanti's sammich was in order! :)
oh meet me there Luvs, at the original one though by the Strip.
and in answer to what to use, I like the idea of the red fruit roll up for the tomato and you could use the orange or yellow colored ones for the cheese. gad I gotta make these

if i could, sheesh, i'd luv meeting your dear self. she knows where a great sammich is. :)

great the fountain was near-by. if i decongest my messages (i wanna give yins my newer addy.) i'd luv mailing yins a few pix then; that would be in the winter, though, when they decorate most of this city for Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom