Cake mix cookies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no, i smelled the cherries.... thats why i finally clicked!!!!

OMG! just had a thought....
Lemon and cherry?? anyone? Anyone?
bueller??
:)

That is what I have been doing and it is great fun!

:) You will love the cherry/dark chocolate! I made those Sunday but used a cherry cake mix! Delish! They taste better after they have sat and cooled for about an hour. Flavors are more pronounced.

Tonight I'm going to try either carrot cake mix and I think I cream cheese frosting OR a white cake mix with crushed pineapple and orange zest.

Dave...where are you getting all these different cake mixes? I went to 7 stores this week looking for cherry cake mix. I finally resigned myself to using white cake mix with cherry extract. Carrot cake mix? Again, not available here. Wish I had your selections. Just means I have to get creative.

lemon mix, with cherry.
katie i'm going to start a care package for you, and next time i get to paducah or DH's uncle comes up, you will have 10 different cake mixes and yellow split peas!!!!

Its kinda wierd around here. Jewel has gotten to carrying less of the flavored cakes like cherry, lemon, or even regular chocolate and going with things like Triple Double Fudge Chocolate chip Chocolate pudding Chocolate cake. Or Double Mocha Java Espresso extra dark chocolate.
Thankfully, our Food4Less carries all the regular flavors including orange, lemon, white, yellow, chocolate, carrot cake, german chocolate, vanilla, cherry, strawberry, etc.

shhh.... we are opening too many boxes and the food snobs may be watching.....
:)

ugh. here i go again. lemon, coconut, cherry. sounds almost like a pina colada w/ a cherry on top!

Dave...where are you getting all these different cake mixes?.

They are all Duncan Hines cake mixes. I shop at a locally owned grocery store. I was surprised to see them myself. I'll have to check and see if they are in the larger "chain' stores around here.

If your store sells Duncan Hines you can always ask them about getting the different flavors.

i still love the one with just to ingredients,
1 spice flavored cake mix
1 can of pumpkin (not pie filling- pure pumpkin) 15 oz i think it is don't have one on the shelf. not the big can.

thats it no eggs no oil - no nothing else.
i also tried these with a chocolte mix and came out great

i still love the one with just to ingredients,
1 spice flavored cake mix
1 can of pumpkin (not pie filling- pure pumpkin) 15 oz i think it is don't have one on the shelf. not the big can.

That sounds good! You could add some pecans or walnuts to that too!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom