Chocolate Butterfinger Cookies- TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crewsk

Master Chef
Savannah & I made these this morning & they are great!

1 pkg. German chocolate cake mix
2 eggs
1/2C. oil
1c. Butterfinger crumbs

Mix cake mix, eggs, & oil. Stir in Butterfinger crumbs. Mixture will be very stiff. Shape dough into balls using 1/2Tbsp. measuring spoon. Place 2 inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheets & bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes. Makes aprox. 80 cookies.

This is a diffrent bag Alix. It's acctually whole Butterfimgers that have been crushed(chocolate & all). The bag of just the crushed Butterfinger filling is all gone. I sat down around midnight one night with a 1/2 gallon of vanilla ice cream, the crumbs, & a spoon & ate it all!!:pig:

Those sound great! By the way, do you know where your aunt found that bag of Butterfinger crumbs? I've never seen them around here.

How do you stay skinny doing that crewsk? If I ate that ice cream they would be rolling me down the street.

PA Baker said:
Those sound great! By the way, do you know where your aunt found that bag of Butterfinger crumbs? I've never seen them around here.

PA, she goes to a lot of diffrent auctions around here. I think that's where she got them. For these cookies, you can just use a couple of the whole candybars & crush them.

Alix, I don't do it very often & when I do, I eat less the next day.

Back
Top Bottom